so many fuck wits

pker of neeb

pker of neeb

why so many rushing mother fucking cunts around these days? jus got rushed out 2 times in 10 mins for 5mil+... fuck honour ima bot the shit outa this acc

Cant remember the last time I was rushed and killed and I PK everyday.

99% its in +1 worlds, go to non +1.

pker of neeb

update: got rushed a 3rd time lol.... people are jus having lucky specs like they barrage and claw and there still offscreeen so im potting as if its a proper fight.... not expecting some faggot botter to come and claw me with there sw prod stats

pker of neeb

even more annoying just took out a lvl 83 ini pure tribrid with max range mage and 90 str... lost 50%ep and got 98k loot... fml

pker of neeb

i use phoenix neclaces i just dont hug them... this is the rant section right? so i can do what i want so fuck off. get a half decent name as well....fucking korean cunt

^ if you don't want criticism then don't make retarded threads about bull shit that is avoided bt clicking  a fucking necklace, and fyi I'm english, not korean. you racist peice of shit.

And you criticize my name yet your rsn is pker of neeb, and mine is 3a. yeh i think my rsn is a fuckload better then yours.

3a makes no sense you communist fuck! get the fuck out of here you propaganda loving GOOK! ah fuckkkk!

3a stands for  3rd-age you communist fuck! get the fuck out of here you propaganda loving GOOK ah fuckkk!!!

pker of neeb

this is a pure clan i dont want this fucking 3rd age ho chi minh shit around here ah fuck. defense is for weak fucks like south korea fucking hell.

jesus christ neeb, really getting ur +1, i understand your pain but theres like 50 billion topics about this already, just do what most people do and punch shit if your mad, but you really shouldnt be that mad cause it's a game :P

Ethan|Unicornz

vietnam war.... the fucking mexicans.... fucking canadians seal hunting... ohhhh mother fuckkerrrrrrr.

someone fucking ban this idiot already

WHEN YOU BASH A METAL POLE UNDERWATER IT CAN CONFUSE DOLPHINS BY DISTORTING THEIR SONAR!

You're fucking stupid you need a forum ban already..

Don't doublepost on your own post you inbred, l2forum