What Made you want to be a pure

O InstinctZ

O InstinctZ

Well this is basically topic talking about why anyone out there decided to be come pure. For me it was when i was level 45 on my first runescape account Mudhens1 and i saw all these people with amazing stats at low levels like 45 at the time. Then they said they were pures had 1 defense. This happend in 2005-2006 then in 2006 i decided to make my first pure from these people who looked so amazing and also I Mathama I who did make mayhem makers but was one of the first people to post pking video's. So then i made a pure and i have been making pures ever since. What about your guys story talk about them on this :).

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pieter

• Shut Up Kid

• I All Pr0 I

• O InstinctZ

Videos, I think Dutch Leader inspired me to make a pure. He fucking rapes all the mains back in the day pures raped everybody, back before gloves & defenders. But there was more mains then there was pures so Jagex aimed to please the majority of the game which was def nerdz... and now here we have it. Barrow gloves, rune defenders and turmoil. Good game

was like in 04-05 i was just p2p on my nooby lvl 68 main back then :D

then one day i decided to go pk in my rune full with dd(s) back then and some guy ice blitzed me

i was like wtf how is he making it rain on me.. i died and stopped then i told it to a mate of mine on school

and he sed yeh he was prob pure etc etc etc then i made my first

Finallynoob

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL kinda a long story but....

i started playing rs, whenever yo yos came out which was like 2004 christmas i think? a year later i went to the wildy for the first time and i lost like 400k which in my opinion was worth like 40mill now as i was a shit money maker back then. In early 2006 i started dharoks pking on it and i saw a couple pures pking and i was like oh hot damn they are good then i remember watching vids and i created my first pure in mid 2006 which is now my main called Finallynoob. Finallynoob was a melee pure and all that till the end of 2007 where after wildy got removed and bh came, i had to level my defence as bh used to be 100% multi and you sorta needed defence to survive. Finallynoob became a zerker pure then slowly to my main. BUT WAIT, i had backup plans, i created a range pure in late 2006 called b 0000o m, it was a triplet pure aka 2 friends and me decided to create a triplet pures, b 00o00 m, b 000o0 m, and me b 0000o m, they barely played on their accounts but i sorta pked loads on it as i was the leader of a random join in team which i called rd (raw death) my friend used autotypers to get people in and we usually had over 150 ops which i thought was pretty pro, we even downed a person for a green h mask, and my friend lured a santa for us, i got a little share of it as well as the rest of the team

AND THEN THE WILDY UPDATE HAPPENED SO I DROPPED LITERALLY EVERYTHING ON B 0000O M AS I THOUGHT THERE WAS NO POINT AND I STARTED PLAYING B 0000O M AGAIN IN EARLY 2010 WHICH I HOPE TO MAKE IT FOE, THE END

i know it was quite a mouthful

I All Pr0 I

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL kinda a short story but....

i started playing rs, whenever yo yos came out which was like 2004 christmas i think? a year later i went to the wildy for the first time and i lost like 400k which in my opinion was worth like 40mill now as i was a shit money maker back then. In early 2006 i started dharoks pking on it and i saw a couple pures pking and i was like oh hot damn they are good then i remember watching vids and i created my first pure in mid 2006 which is now my main called Finallynoob. Finallynoob was a melee pure and all that till the end of 2007 where after wildy got removed and bh came, i had to level my defence as bh used to be 100% multi and you sorta needed defence to survive. Finallynoob became a zerker pure then slowly to my main. BUT WAIT, i had backup plans, i created a range pure in late 2006 called b 0000o m, it was a triplet pure aka 2 friends and me decided to create a triplet pures, b 00o00 m, b 000o0 m, and me b 0000o m, they barely played on their accounts but i sorta pked loads on it as i was the leader of a random join in team which i called rd (raw death) my friend used autotypers to get people in and we usually had over 150 ops which i thought was pretty pro, we even downed a person for a green h mask, and my friend lured a santa for us, i got a little share of it as well as the rest of the team

AND THEN THE WILDY UPDATE HAPPENED SO I DROPPED LITERALLY EVERYTHING ON B 0000O M AS I THOUGHT THERE WAS NO POINT AND I STARTED PLAYING B 0000O M AGAIN IN EARLY 2010 WHICH I HOPE TO MAKE IT FOE, THE END

i know it was quite a mouthful

Shut Up Kid

you  probably have some memory you don't just wake up and say i want to be a pure.

when i got specd like 23-25 at level 67 lol, i think thats what it was

I made a pure for fun and then evetually stumbled on rs forum clans then clans like Carnage, Havoc, Epidemic and now foe.

only reason i made my pure was for foe :$

dont lie, i bet it was lord i mahatma i

then i wouldve joined mm wouldnt i

O InstinctZ

mm that's true but you just wanted to join foe I think it was for something else why you got into pures. When you start runescape you don't become a pure usually.

Uaex V jads' first vid. and ACU SE D

That's cool i loved those videos lol and also others that inspired me to make the choice :).

only reason i made my pure was for foe :$

dont lie, i bet it was lord i mahatma i

then i wouldve joined mm wouldnt i

i tought you was one of the first FOE's member/leader/idk someone.

btw i remember watching deathbyvirus video's or it was 0mfg0rz's? there was intro when you and deathbyvirus was fighting with strikes and trouts in inv, what it was all about? :Di always wondered

Spittles (Old School)

I made a pure for the benefits. Back in 06, pures were cheap and had many good uses. I only F2P pked though, couldn't P2P pk for my life. Good times back then haha.

Oh and who inspired me back in '06, I'd say I Spilii I, I Mahatma I, and Evilsexc

Well the reason I made pure was ages ago, I got 70 range on my main then decided I wanted make a account with just 70 range, never really knew much about pures and stuff then become maxed pure and I can only enjoy playing pures.

Wanted to see what the fuss was all about, apparently pures roamed the wilderness wrecking players in full rune. So I wanted in on that action. Team pking was fun back then too, especially low level team pking.