Attack?

Jesus

Which level should I have?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which level should I have?

• 60 Attack - Dragon Weps
    • 75 Attack - AGS

In my short time away from being in FOE I've managed to turn my 30M into around 150-160M.

Should I get 75 attack and buy an AGS?

Or should I keep 60 attack?

I really like pking with 60 attack. I've never pked with a 75 attack account. It's a very hard decision  :(

92 combat

45 pray

99attack

= Bank LOOT

Why get maxed 75attack? at 88 combat when you can get 99 attack and be JUST 4 lvls higher with maximum accuracy lol. I think its beast.. I mean for me.. 100 combat im ownin with claws imagine 92combat

75/80 is the max attack i personally would have as a 20 def pure.  80 if i had 80 dungeonerring ofc.  But ags is beast, alot more skill the claws for sure, and its something new to you =D

70+ attack often leads to def, 20 def leads to starting a new pure. Stay 60.

true, but just gotta be carefull and check what attack mode your on.

• 2 weeks later...

Keep 60 attack, believe me you will regret it.

75 attack will lead nowhere but 20 defence.

Take this from somebody who has made the mistake several times and each time regrets it.

AGS FKIN SUCKS!

Ah, My good friend Adam. If I were in your predicament I would consider increasing my attack level to 75 with the possibility of 80. However if you were not to get 80 dungeonering then I would disregard that last statement. Now there is a chance that you may like 60 attack player killing better than 75 attack player killing. This could pose a problem which will need to be dealt with by one or more of the following probabilities.

1) Make a new pure.

2) Player kill with only 60 attack weapons.

3) Quit runescape all together.

4) Bribe Jagex into reverting your account back into 60 attack.

Here I have only outlined a few of the major possibilities that you may encounter. There are many more that you have the option of discovering. I wish you luck with your pure. Until next time I'm Paul, you stay class Final Ownage Elite.

Ah, My good friend Adam. If I were in your predicament I would consider increasing my attack level to 75 with the possibility of 80. However if you were not to get 80 dungeonering then I would disregard that last statement. Now there is a chance that you may like 60 attack player killing better than 75 attack player killing. This could pose a problem which will need to be dealt with by one or more of the following probabilities.

1) Make a new pure.

Here I have only outlined a few of the major possibilities that you may encounter. There are many more that you have the option of discovering. I wish you luck with your pure. Until next time I'm Paul, you stay class Final Ownage Elite.

LOL. You drunk/high bro?

But thanks for your input.

1) Make a new pure.

LOL. You drunk/high bro?

But thanks for your input.

Quite the contrary.