45 / 70 Defence

Pkz Zammy

The stats as they stand:

100618015346.png

I'm currently sitting at 97 combat. No, i can't afford turmoil, but after 83 slayer i'm sure i'll have enough.

The reason for this topic is because i'm constantly dieing to maxed zerkers, tanks and turmoil pures. Don't get me wrong, i know i'm a good pker, but i seem to be losing alot more cash than i normally would. My 134, now level 135, was hacked in the midst of me quitting in February 09; therefore causing me to consider getting def on Pkz.

Advantages include:

Making 200m*+ in GWD like i did on my main

Much more slayer variety

Barrows

More efficient PKing; AGS, Claws etc

Disadvantages include:

Losing my YouTube popularity

A possibility of quitting whilst aquiring the quests and requirements to live up to the expectations of higher levels; E.G 95 prayer etc

Thanks for reading, your vote will help considerably. If you say no, please reply with a reason to stay 20 Def. Thanks!

-Ben

Additions:

I've recently lost my fire cape ONCE AGAIN slaying, along with my zerker, defender, cannonballs etc.

I'm not joining a pure clan because i'm not in when the trips take place.

The way i see it is, 30 defense or 45 defense (only if you have turm) are the best defense levels now.  These are the new "pure" levels.  Agree or not its true.  The whole point in being pure is to have a advantage over everyone else am i right?  Now 30 def is made fun of, but i get my shit wrecked by turmoil "pures" my level (91).  I hear you out on wanted 45/70, but if you cant afford turmoil, theres no point in going past 20 def.

lol. REALITY.

Yeah pures are "cool"...get sick max hits........make cool pk vids........

You get into 90 ish combat good zerkers, rune pures, and tanks will rip a pure in half 70% of the time tbh.

ya im chase

I have a zerker and I was thinking just go 70 def and do godwars. You make bank and can max out at a decent combat. I figure 70 def is better just because of money making and such.

The way i see it is, 30 defense or 45 defense (only if you have turm) are the best defense levels now.  These are the new "pure" levels.  Agree or not its true.  The whole point in being pure is to have a advantage over everyone else am i right?  Now 30 def is made fun of, but i get my shit wrecked by turmoil "pures" my level (91).  I hear you out on wanted 45/70, but if you cant afford turmoil, theres no point in going past 20 def.

0--o0---o-o0

70 def means you'll spend more on gear, meaning even if you die less you'll still lose more.

45 def means you'll have a slight advantage over pures (defence) but your deaths are still more costly.

I'd personally wouldn't go 45 defence unless you can get Turmoil. And if you can afford Turmoil I'd go 45 defence (if you want) and if you don't like it then go 70 defence.

Once you have the money for 95 prayer, then go turmoil zerk. Until then, stay at 20. Also since you have 20 def, use corrupt gear whenever your targ is a zerk or barrows pure. IMO, the main place you messed up on that was getting your attack so high. I'm probably guna get flamed for saying this, but it seems like getting past 75 attack just ruins your combat level, and leaves you exposed to maxed tanks and such.

Creamie pies

Train to 99 attack using slayer then range, Then mage steel drags, Then you should get some bank loot to get toum.

45 defence, 96 mage, 99 range. go hybriding.

You can gwd on a zerker with a team, you can go barrows on a zerker and theyre pertty good on slayer tasks.

Its zeh noob

Get cash for turmoil or stay 20. Since you have a main why do you want to go gwd on your pure? There are enough ways to make cash on a pure.

Get cash for turmoil or stay 20. Since you have a main why do you want to go gwd on your pure? There are enough ways to make cash on a pure.

I say this in a nice way, but try reading what was actually written properly about my main.

piesrevenge

right im not telling you what to do but i pk on my tank and pure both in f2p pking

anyway on my pure i die alot, but i get alot of kills aswell. only 42 combat, while on my tank lvl 91, i pk alot at bh, i get no kills but love to watch the level 70-110s hit 0s :)

prob no help but i do love to tank :D

Pures are only good at around 60-80 combat these days. Turmoil pures or turmoil zerks are the way to go if you can afford it. Personally I love being a pure because true pures are going to become rarer and rarer from now on, to be honest though, if I had enough for turmoil I would get it without a doubt. I would benefit from it so much.

Basically what I'm saying is if you manage to get 200m+ go for it, you cant really regret getting turmoil unless you have to leave a clan for it and seeing as you won't be then why not?

i'm not joining foe, what's the point of joining when all you'll do is chill on the memberlist?

My feelings exactly :p and hi i remember u, try 45 def mate u might enjoy

I'd suggest make the money for turmoil BEFORE you get def, as you may change your mind about getting the def. In which case you will have enough for a good 2 and a half Ags's.