[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

A thousand pardons

Stand

I'm not here to make excuses. I know my activity has been low lately and it's due to a lot of reasons; I'm on vacation and I had just gotten my wisdom teeth removed. This apology is more for the people i had told I would make sigs (or in many cases even started the sig). I took in too many requests, more than I can handle and that is very disrespectful to all of you. So I'm just here to apologize to all those people that are probably waiting for a sig and think that I'm a huge (insert adjective here). Sorry guys, I will work on the requests I said I would but I cannot promise when they will be done by. Feel free to request from others in the mean time but I will finish the requests I accepted (mainly through private messages).

Hope you all can forgive me for the laziness and I hope everyone is having a wonderful Summer. :nice:

RL is more important than RS im sure everyone understands, i do, however i wont be requesting from anyone else ill sit patiently lol, take ur time no rush and dont feel too bad for having a life man :p

Gareth l Rare

Its cool man :) you dont have to try so hard to please us all the time :lol: we love you nd just because you pop on and off at random moments isnt going to change that.

Go have a nice summer, forget all the forum for a bit and enjoy yourself :shifty: maybe do bit of photography and show us when your back :)

Make few sigs out of them

Catch ya when your back. Bless

Idiot_Wasabi

So I'm just here to apologize to all those people that are probably waiting for a sig and think that I'm a huge super fantastic guy  :nice:.

have fun  :D