All these +1's

Its zeh noob

Its zeh noob

So whats up with all these unnecessary/uninspiring topics and replies lately?

Is it cool to have a high postcount these days? Is it cool to reply with any garbage pile of words just to get you postcount higher?

Have fun getting ur +1's in here since theres nothing I can do about it. Except rant and hope it will get dealt with

Nearly ALL rants get reply's of "runescaped" ""gg life"  "no one cares" or something of that sort. The forum should just be removed

As for your problem, people just say retarded shit to stay relevant.

k1dstrenqth

Some of it isn't to bad, for example when someone posts a level up all you can really say is wwell done and good luck on your future goals, but its when people just post "lol" and "gf" and "Cool story bro" or just random unconstructive comments, or making a joke about getting their +1 but then really thats what they are actually doing.

Gareth l Rare

Nearly ALL rants get reply's of "runescaped" ""gg life"  "no one cares" or something of that sort. The forum should just be removed

Think he on about every thread made these days. Go to any sub forum and look in the threads and you will see 75% of the comments are quotes or lil kids posting random shit.

Half the time its ppl thinking they can get respect by having higher PC

Others spam all the boards to get PC to join foe

And finally, the other lot are idiotic 10year olds with no life.

Now gentleman, if you will excuse me i have to go quote some threads to gain higher PC  :nice:

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, What is the point having a large postcount, if its built up over a long time then fair enough, but the people that spam +1 and have like a 58 posts per day average such as HADUKEN need to grow one.