Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Paco Pk Plz *Clawing Fever*

Paco Pk Plz

Paco Pk Plz

..::About Me::..

My Main is, V O L Ca N O, well if u all tracked me a bit u saw i am 75 Defence now. After a while i missed Pures, so here we go :)

..:: About My Vid/Stats ::..

My Stats Picture

Posted Image

The Video Contains Clawing, 100% Honour, No Pj, No Telly. Took me 1 week for those clips, i kinda just rushed in while i got claws (heard they getting nerfed soon). Hope u guys Enjoy It :)

Link : Here, Quality WILL Improve, its still Proccesing :

Watch, Rate, Subscribe :)

Ok.. So claws is a minus, not being able to see your inv a minus, welfare gear minus, using extremely old song minus, not keeping me for more than a min+ is a minus, editing was really poorly done and I felt it was more annoying than anything else. Next vid I guess just get better stats then see what I posted on others vids if you really want advice.

1/10 for the effort of recording and producing this video.

Paco Pk Plz

Ok.. So claws is a minus, not being able to see your inv a minus, welfare gear minus, using extremely old song minus, not keeping me for more than a min+ is a minus, editing was really poorly done and I felt it was more annoying than anything else. Next vid I guess just get better stats then see what I posted on others vids if you really want advice.

well, i dont take this as a hate/flame, i take this as an advice for my vid #2 :) and what u mean by "welfare gear" , i always have 76k cash with me, i just cba bother buying returning sets :/

well, i dont take this as a hate/flame, i take this as an advice for my vid #2 :) and what u mean by "welfare gear" , i always have 76k cash with me, i just cba bother buying returning sets :/

One clip you were wearing a phoenix necklace from the start of the fight, no boots. Seemed you had minimal arrows or you were just horrible at switching to anchor.
Paco Pk Plz

One clip you were wearing a phoenix necklace from the start of the fight, no boots. Seemed you had minimal arrows or you were just horrible at switching to anchor.

the guy is an g maul rusher, i put my phoenix on at maulers, cause they all they do is just maul as u reach 30-40 hp, and reason i had no climbers is i had non spair, they was buying in g/e. that was just for 1 load too, and i usually got over 100 arrows.

Paco Pk Plz

You got the right attitude about taking criticism.

4/10

I do agree with o x o, but I didn't mind watching it

1 more thing , at level 70'ish, 80% rushers, so why bother taking More then 100k worth ? :/ i take always 100k.. atleast..