do u rememba

ViBeZz

Gareth l Rare

i do free post..

dont jk around like that, this is serious...

No its not, its just a stupid thread were loads of people going to quote or post +1 just for free post count.

This thread has no physical meaning or relevance to anything factual or anything that is worth discussing.

This is more of something you would say when you got 3 friends around a fire on rs talking about random stuff because your items wont buy in ge.. nuff said. +1

i do free post..

No its not, its just a stupid thread were loads of people going to quote or post +1 just for free post count.

This thread has no physical meaning or relevance to anything factual or anything that is worth discussing.

This is more of something you would say when you got 3 friends around a fire on rs talking about random stuff because your items wont buy in ge.. nuff said. +1

no its not.

on topic yes i do remember good timesĀ  :wub:

i do free post..

No its not, its jst a stupid thread were loads of people going to quote or post +1 just for free post count.

+1

i do free post..

u mad bro?

watch me tb

for the most part people did it cuz youtube wasnt even out yet. then it just took a bit for people to switch.

School taught me to hussle and hussle it was the code, the education stuff had to be put on hold. You could find me in the smokers corner flippin sum coins, or in the cafeteria getting double sirloins. I remember them days.