TBR
[ Council ] Rob

S A O S I N Pk Video 3| Maxed Hybriding

SaoSin

[glow=red,2,300]good[/glow] vid

[glow=red,2,300]not[/glow] over editted

Overal i'd say close to a [glow=red,2,300]9/10[/glow]

[move]Everyone should look at this[/move]

Will watch purely cos i can download it lol, downloadable videos are win.

EDIT: I really enjoyed that, demonstrated some great hybridding, very nice.

Vlooieneuker

nice vid, sometimes it was hard to see the numbers you hit.

edit: just noticed i wasnt watching in HD :x

Great pk video. Showed true skill over editing. Although, if you got someone to edit it, it could've been a lot better. A lot of locations, I like the use of Statius hammer, God swords, overall hybriding. D claws aren't made for player killing videos. They are made so you can be an over-powered fucker and get loot, not entertainment purposes. Besides that, the music was all either over-used or extremely old, if not both. Next time it'd be better to see more effort into the editing and publishing of this video.

Overall 7/10. Would've been a lot lower if the pking itself wasn't so good. WMM editing and bad music really ruin pk vids.

Great pk video. Showed true skill over editing. Although, if you got someone to edit it, it could've been a lot better. A lot of locations, I like the use of Statius hammer, God swords, overall hybriding. D claws aren't made for player killing videos. They are made so you can be an over-powered fucker and get loot, not entertainment purposes. Besides that, the music was all either over-used or extremely old, if not both. Next time it'd be better to see more effort into the editing and publishing of this video.

Overall 7/10. Would've been a lot lower if the pking itself wasn't so good. WMM editing and bad music really ruin pk vids.

You sumed it up. Lack of interest in rs and i rushed the vid

Its vegas edited i just only used transitions, music wasn't my choice either.

Thanks for CC

Will watch purely cos i can download it lol, downloadable videos are win.

EDIT: I really enjoyed that, demonstrated some great hybridding, very nice.

Thanks for dling really surprised ppl download lol

Itz Tragic

i will always love saosin's vids, good pking, good music, no stupid coloring effects i see in a lot of vids, and i love the band saosin :D

Tap U Hard

lol i loved the 3rd or 4th clip where you were maging the guy in torag and he took off then claw specced haha.

Good vid m8.