Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Rune 2h vs. Rune Baxe

Itz Tragic

Which do you prefer for f2p pking?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer for f2p pking?

• Rune 2h Sword
    • Rune Battleaxe

Itz Tragic

Yeah, so i've heard people saying that the rune baxe is better than the 2h, and vice versa, which do you prefer?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tap U Hard

• bloodz max

• Itz Tragic

• Nick.

baxe is half the price and hits pretty well

but 2h hits 2 hits higher and more often even tho its double the price

i vote baxe cuz im welfare :]

baxe is half the price and hits pretty well

but 2h hits 2 hits higher and more often even tho its double the price

i vote baxe cuz im welfare :]

^

Itz Tragic

well i combo with maple shortbow, then rune scimmy, then rune 2h, and that works well, i use pray to protect 2h, guessing you two dont protect :huh:

bloodz max

thing is pray runs out in f2p you can pot in p2p

I still think its worth it for the r2h.

If your smart enough then you can go a whole fight with out losing pray...i use ultimate strength and pro item and i have 52 pray lasts me the whole fight...on topic 2h for sure its much better quicker delays and it hits higher and also ultra why not use 2h ur gonna pro it anyways and lose the scim or if your range/2h bring 26k and lose that so why not 2h b axe imo sucks and listen to someone who has been doing f2p for 3 years  :D

Edit: ultra b axe at 99 str hits 30s 2h with 99 str hits 31s...so no 2h does not hit 2 more then b axe...

Tap U Hard

If your smart enough then you can go a whole fight with out losing pray...i use ultimate strength and pro item and i have 52 pray lasts me the whole fight...on topic 2h for sure its much better quicker delays and it hits higher and also ultra why not use 2h ur gonna pro it anyways and lose the scim or if your range/2h bring 26k and lose that so why not 2h b axe imo sucks and listen to someone who has been doing f2p for 3 years  :D

Edit: ultra b axe at 99 str hits 30s 2h with 99 str hits 31s...so no 2h does not hit 2 more then b axe...

Yeah but a lot of soley f2p pkers have 31 pray. either way b axe is garbage and who cares if you lose 50k.

bloodz max

Yeah but a lot of soley f2p pkers have 31 pray. either way b axe is garbage and who cares if you lose 50k.

True..i mean if i had 31 pray i wouldn't do f2p because of the fact ur gonan lose more then you get if you die alot with 2h so 70k is alot that's almost as much as your supposed to lose in p2p so i advise people with 31 pray to watch out and use b axe cuz if you don't ur gonna lose alot of $$..
bloodz max

I say rune 2h , cause it hits pretty hard , rune battle axe is almost the same but cheaper.

yea you also have to know that 2hs are better delayers then b axes
Robyn| lnch

If you're range/melee, Rune battle axe. Its a jackpot with range/melee. The more you try your luck the more chance you have.  So Rbaxe wins.

i use either..

the BAXE has an advantage that if you dont ko; you can use ur other wep again FASTER, due to less delay but it hits less..... HMMMMMM :lol: