don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Join Us Comrade!

Joseph

Posted Image

Yes... Somthing I made, the font is hand crafted along with the sickle and hammer and the background... and.. well the whole thing is done using default tools and the pen tool.

I also have a variation of the FOE part here.

Posted Image

I am also working on some other ones simmilar to this, alot more simple and toned down. if anyone is interested about the design I made, I'll send it to you in a PM if you want it. Yes I know the text blows, i got bored and tired of it and just did somthing for a new projekt. I debated just using a burn imprint or  a shadow or even plain text but. I'll post some different example of the fonts I was thinking of using.

why is foe communist lol,

very cool tho nice detail

would you rather I changed the hammer and sickle to a swastika?

Tap U Hard

yes please sir.

yes please sir.

I just made a special version of it. I'll post it later.

轟動喬那病人,噯,現在使我變得一除了,不是使用共產主義使用無神論和把 outofrange10 放在它中。

Lol @ it not blocking out Outofrange10, least we know he isn't communist!

轟動喬那病人,噯,現在使我變得一除了,不是使用共產主義使用無神論和把 outofrange10 放在它中。

Lol @ it not blocking out Outofrange10, least we know he isn't communist!

In soviet russia cow milks you.

If zeh text wasn't beveled and it were a bit more like forceful it would look fucking panging. I think I'd have to resort to hanging it around my school

If zeh text wasn't beveled and it were a bit more like forceful it would look fucking panging. I think I'd have to resort to hanging it around my school

yea i know i butchered the text. I lost the will to fix it because I started working on that sword of mine.

yes.

swastika means good luck because it was taken from the indian culture and simply rotated a bit

anyways, hitler was pro war leader... people just hate on em bc theyre jealouse..

think about it, he ruled this game, he was like "not gunna take my art huh? ima keel yo ass white boyzZz"

he almost controlled europe, next time someone dis's hitler they should think first.

I C0NN0R I

ox0ox link=topic=1937.msg30684#msg30684 date=1243858701]

yes.

swastika means good luck because it was taken from the indian culture and simply rotated a bit

anyways, hitler was pro war leader... people just hate on em bc theyre jealouse..

think about it, he ruled this game, he was like "not gunna take my art huh? ima keel yo ass white boyzZz"

he almost controlled europe, next time someone dis's hitler they should think first.

You fucking idiot.

ox0ox link=topic=1937.msg30684#msg30684 date=1243858701]

yes.

The swastika doesn't always nececarily mean good luck, but it does come from tradional hinduism.

Yes tom, I have the account still. I do use it on a semi regular basis. I'll post a tut on the paper late. It was somthing I learned how to do a few years ago using the burn tool + eraser.