• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cholesterol

• Berniej

• Ikz

• Sambo

Good no sailing rofl.

Not really a skilling person but hopefully it shall be somehow combat/pking related.

Anything that i could do that makes money and that dont have put effort into would be nice. :)

lol @ sailing though.

He has a lot of cannon balls, i wonder where he got them.

I know, I like the Unicorn Scrolls too, those are nice, I wonder how much he paid for them....I want some.

Interesting

Foe could have their own ship lol

Heh, whole point is the skill won't be sailing. So we won't have our own ship, lol.

i don't want new skills.

something clan related like own castle/area of a clan would be kool. hard to make but would be fun.

sorta a mix of construction(including all skils, also abit like that kingdom quest thingy) and then a mix of clan-wars and castle wars D:

but that couldnt really be a skill and would prolly be too hard to make in a good way.

also id like BH worlds with no fog/old-bh/clan-wars.

maybe opening church to varrock east bank so that lvl 1-giants once again will be pk spots.

i don't want new skills.

something clan related like own castle/area of a clan would be kool. hard to make but would be fun.

sorta a mix of construction(including all skils, also abit like that kingdom quest thingy) and then a mix of clan-wars and castle wars D:

but that couldnt really be a skill and would prolly be too hard to make in a good way.

also id like BH worlds with no fog/old-bh/clan-wars.

maybe opening church to varrock east bank so that lvl 1-giants once again will be pk spots.

Hmm, interesting idea on the Varrock area, I simply don't see why they make all worlds wilderness pking only though, just like old times. As for a skill, it would be beneficiary to have another 'manual' skill, as skills such as construction are far too easy to get to 99 if you have the cash.
Jordan/zalt/ii69iii

sailing=fail i hope they make an interesting yet profitable skill well whatever skill they come up with