are we afraid of walli?

Juli

Slovenia are going to qualify over the yanks anyway. You'll see.

And people saying random shit about england and saying "soccer sucks" or w.e. are obv just some yank emo nerds who cant draw their eyes away from razors and rs, to watch some sport.

:ph43r:

Shut Up Kid

australia got raped today l0l. Nazi football powers plez

edit: america should have lost but we so gudĀ  :D

not really l0l

Slovenia are going to qualify over the yanks anyway. You'll see.

And people saying random shit about england and saying "soccer sucks" or w.e. are obv just some yank emo nerds who cant draw their eyes away from razors and rs, to watch some sport.

They know fuck all and need to play the wrist violin with a razor blade, im changin some faggots spam post as we speak.. :)

Walli=wayne rooney

snfbyc.png

lmaoo

No similarities whatsoever.... well.. the prominent brow is about it.. other than that, no same facial features in the slightest, could have atleast gone with Shrek, then they'd atleast have the same ears.

severed arow

england lost LOL i fuk ur queen

lol Americans stupid for thinking we lost and most English people hate our queen she takes our taxes and does fuck all.

God save our gracious queen? You shitting me shes like 100 years old probably uses a wheelchair in here home and has people to wipe her ass for her, hardly gracious

*rant over*

lol Americans stupid for thinking we lost and most English people hate our queen she takes our taxes and does fuck all.

God save our gracious queen? You shitting me shes like 100 years old probably uses a wheelchair in here home and has people to wipe her ass for her, hardly gracious

*rant over*

Jim's not American, he's Welsh.

*rant over*

Jim's not American, he's Welsh.

Facial Palm right there!