RuneCrafting

iPk Nub

Hey guys i have two scenarios/questions for you today!

1.So im 44 rc and have done airs from 1-44 so far and thats fine, but its little/no profit. I need to know what level i can start making money at (100k an hour or so)

2.The second is im wondering what is the fastest RC xp since when its double exp weekend thats what i'll be training. Thanks to all of you!

• 2 weeks later...

dueling ring to the duel arena run up to the fire altar, dueling ring to castle wars, then dueling ring back to dueling arena and repeat. Fast xp right there. its what the guy above me was talking about.

dueling ring to the duel arena run up to the fire altar, dueling ring to castle wars, then dueling ring back to dueling arena and repeat. Fast xp right there. its what the guy above me was talking about.

This.

Also, go to the abyss and get a medium pouch.  I don't think using a small pouch is worth it, since you have to worry about clicking it and refilling it, and it's only two extra essence.

Ethan|Unicornz

rc gloves from fog means air runes are same xp as death runes. btw when's double xp weekend? didn't know there was gonna be another one. and as far as money, nats are good