PHAT VID 7

Mackie

It's mostly BH, I used up the 3 or so clips I had left over from PVP.

This vid also contains some F2P and some nice multi clips in the first half.

Please watch it in HD, comment, rate and subscribe if you want more.

Click my sig for a playlist of all my vids if you wish to see more.

Wasn't bad overall. I may be a little old fashioned, but I simply don't like D claws for vids. Their hits are always low, you maxed at like what a 31 in the entire vid with them. Sure they ko, but I'd rather see a 30-30 dds spec .gif then an entire vid of d clawing. The different locations is always a plus, liked the multi clips, even a few f2p clips (despite the one guy lagging out, no comment.), that was a plus. I saw you had that hammer, would've been nice to see some clips with nice ko's from that over d claws tbh. Didn't like the music much either personally, 6/10.

Kid x goku x

Bad music, but nice clips.

Bit repetative, though I like the few f2p clips, and it would be good if you used statius hammer.

I dont rate on music because I think music in a pk video is someone's experssion of what type of music THEY LIKE. Music in someones pk video shouldnt resemble them as a person, or how bad/good there video is lol.

Pretty good vid overall like always. I like all kinds of music so if its got a good beat or sounds worth a crap it's ok to me lol.

I enjoyed the video. However, it lacked any unique clips, and in your vids, I look forward to the weird parts.

Overall - I say 6/10 :)

Liked it, could do abit better in KO weapon variation though, but nice hybriding, location variation, abit f2p, multi etc, Nize ^_^

Not my type of music though :/

Very nice vid, enjoyed and i love lots of claws clips my self, but didn't like the cockyness or the tabs but thats just my self. But great vid, and the music suited it

Jordan/zalt/ii69iii

good vid little more variation would be great claws alot of the time gets boring since its easy to k0 with them.

Pretty nice video. I liked that clip that I was in when we went pking in multi first days of BH lol.

It's always funny to see yourself in a vid IMO, whatever is happening :p
Tap U Hard

hey i liked it mackie,

claws owned it up, but yeah like everyone says its like guaranteed and not exciting but u used dds almost just as much so thats nice, you had alotta cips in those 8 minutes and i liked it

Music was good, different than your usawal taste.

Look forward to 8 m8.