[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

New Website Logo's

Sam`

well me n 2 friends are producing a website for a local company and they are paying us 200 quid which is a small price to pay for a proffesional website but we are all only 16 so 200 quid is a fair ammount as we arnt qualifyed or anything. anyways with this money were starting our own website for graphics and web design called Deza Studio. were just waiting for the rough layouts back from the company so we can get to work on it. anyways i was bored to i decided to create some prototype logos for the website we will be making with the money. BARING IN MIND THEY ARE NOT FINISHED THEY ARE JUST ROUGH IDEAS OF WHAT I WANT THEM TO LOOK LIKE. i would like some CC expecialy from THUG as i know hes doing a web design related course at uni. anyways enough woffle here they are.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

They all look good and can probably all be used in different ways. :unsure2:

yer thats what i was thinking lol :P

I C0NN0R I

I think the first one is most effective, although the green edges look too sharp in places, it could also do with maybe an interesting bevel or something? Maybe increase the depth/size of the drop shadow a bit too or something.

Third one is ok but that kinda thing is used everywhere, it's lacking originality.

I think the first one is most effective, although the green edges look too sharp in places, it could also do with maybe an interesting bevel or something? Maybe increase the depth/size of the drop shadow a bit too or something.

Third one is ok but that kinda thing is used everywhere, it's lacking originality.

yer ino they are only prototypes tho ill be making many more lol i made them in a few mins each.

if you pay me i can do proper coding :)

i can code it lol :P makin it in flash n then putting the pages onto dreamweaver  :nice:

ox0ox link=topic=1845.msg27380#msg27380 date=1243600664]

3rd one is taken by tek-9 (pro cod4 team)

but its the best :P nice.

erm.. ill think u find i made tht logo and tek-9 arnt a pro cod4 team there are editors lol they shite at cod4