Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

So you think you're rich?

Kid x goku x

Iz Ahrim Iz

He sold 15BILL?!

Hmm. Averaging 4$ a mill thats..$60000

He didn't sell all of it before he got banned for RWT. He sold almost 8B i believe at $2.50 or $3 a mil.

Mhm yeah kinda old.

I pked with urballzrmine at around 40ish combat.

also had a mini versus a clan he was in once, Fatal Destruction, Urballz, Awesome Kila and some others, i was in SpZ, we got wrecked l0l :(

Mhm yeah kinda old.

I pked with urballzrmine at around 40ish combat.

also had a mini versus a clan he was in once, Fatal Destruction, Urballz, Awesome Kila and some others, i was in SpZ, we got wrecked l0l :(

Lol, I remember the mini vs FD they were like all 90s and we were 60-70 cmb.

Staking legend and a noob at pking lol.

x itsonme x

theres richer ive seen screenies of ppl with 33 blue party hats and shit some guy in RSD has like 20b or something aswell if he is still rsd im not sure but they dont advertise like these idiots do

and urballzrmine was one smart mother fucker for selling his shit RIP tho he was a cool dude didnt know him to well but he was a nuts pker/staker

Theres even richer then chessy018, Youtube "tdm Pker" richest scaper going atm i belive, in his vid alone he shows double chessy018, so double 6 stacks of max cash. Insane.. And the only reason chessy018 is rich, cause her CC is merchin crazy :D

V Carrier V

I never thought I was ever rich, but these bank vids/pics just make me want to cut myself.  I never understood how any single person could achieve that amount of money.

Theres even richer then chessy018, Youtube "tdm Pker" richest scaper going atm i belive, in his vid alone he shows double chessy018, so double 6 stacks of max cash. Insane.. And the only reason chessy018 is rich, cause her CC is merchin crazy :D

Now that is a crazy bank! Nice find

I never thought I was ever rich, but these bank vids/pics just make me want to cut myself.  I never understood how any single person could achieve that amount of money.

Because when you have a lot of money, it's much easier to make a lot of money. If you have 500k and merchant until you have 1M, you've doubled your money. If you have 500M, and merchant until you have 1B, it's still double the money. With GE, it's very easy to merchant in bulk, making this possible. Even before GE, this still applied. You don't understand it until you do it yourself.

Beastdefire

I met this guy with 19B once. I convinced him to drop a red partyhat in world 1. Good times.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image