Your first girlfriend

xH3LLGARx

I have always thought about this and wondered if anyone else did too.

If you could go back in time, would you date your first girlfriend and make everything work out perfectly or just completly forget about her?

I personally would forget about her and avoid her as much as possible and try to get her ex-best friend because today she is the most amazing girl i have met yet, she has a bf...  haha anyway.  Lets hear your thoughts!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Swag

• Devlz

• gfdgfd

• Gareth l Rare

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't go back in time and change anything, i'd leave it as it is, we lasted 14 months and broke up, now we hate eachother, and i'm happy to keep it that way XD

No, my first proper girlfriend when I was like 15 got really fat a couple months after we broke up. I'm not going back in time to risk obesity.

Gareth l Rare

1st gf was in year 2

(yh puppy love shit but hay, 1st girl i kissed on the lips and not like a 3second one either, was long)

^got grounded from playground for 2weeks because of it :@

But still remmember her name like 13-14 years later haha, duno id love 2 see her now. :) You no when they say, look at her mum 2 see what she will look liek in the futcher, well her mum was really good looing :D

no because she's in a mental clinic and she's a complete fucking psycho.

She lost it about 2 months after we broke up.

Nope she's a mess. Resorted to ignoring all her calls.

Her older brother is extremely protective. He once pushed me up against a wall, I turned around and broke his jaw. Family of complete idiots.

My first girlfriend commit suicide, jumped for a train and took her 3 year old brother with her

Thanks for remembering me

My first girlfriend commit suicide, jumped for a train and took her 3 year old brother with her

Thanks for remembering me

Really sorry to hear that mate  :(  :(  :(  :(

Mila Kunis

hot but frijid :( dumped her after a few weeks after getting a few pulls ;/ was year 7 though so not too bad

my first girlfriend died in a car crash visiting her father in the hospital... thanks a lot fuck face

when i was like 11 she was kinda hot (for as far as 11 year old can be hot) but now im 17 and shes ugly as fuck