[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

leaving

Deposit

i guess im leaving because i got kicked lol ?  issuses due to me leaking worlds to a kid named wow chivalry. to be perfectly honest he told connor and i think connor just wants me kicked. haha good luck though foe. and also i didnt leak to anyone i obided by all the foe rules.

seya

You're not leaving, you were kicked out. And don't play the victim, Connor wouldn't just kick anybody he hates. He needs evidence, and  had to have it.

And no, this is the wrong Forum, in Guest Boards. But you can't view the right topic due to being a Guest.

You obviously havnt been a very active member anyway, I know you only joined couple weeks ago but.. 30 odd posts? be serious, are you really that bothered?

Even if you didn't, you still prayed vs me 1v1 when we fought the other day.  You can't deny that m8, or that'd be a downright lie, so cya.

i guess im leaving because i got kicked lol ?  issuses due to me leaking worlds to a kid named wow chivalry. to be perfectly honest he told connor and i think connor just wants me kicked. haha good luck though foe. and also i didnt leak to anyone i obided by all the foe rules.

seya

SRSLY GUIZE QQ MOAR UR ANGUISHE LIEK SUSTAINS MAH.

I don't know who you are but you have to have a very minimal amount of self esteem or low opinion of your self to post on forums that your quitting. That is alot simmilar to saying "I AM AN EMO FAG. I CUT MY WRSITS BECAUSE I WANT ATTENTION" except in your case it is "I AM AN EMO FAGGOT WHO GOT GKICKED. GF. IMA QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ N GET SOME MOAR ATTENTIONS DAT WAI I CAN B DA BESTEST QQER ON FOE FORUMZ EVAR shift 1 shift 1 shift 1 shift111111.

If you want pity you've come to the wrong place, you are an alduterated piece of shit who has no life and must therefore seek attention on the interenets (yes the internets, not internet) in order to appease your degraded opinion of your self. You were repudated because you could not do anything in a proper manner and did not uphold the inegrity of the guild, for that the punishment is excommunication.

Also, is abided by the rules, not obided. How old are you? 12? grow some balls and come back and learn how to speak English and then we can talk again, or now if you want an asswhooping, I am an equal opportunity ass kicker and don't discriminate against who I verbally own.

seya

SRSLY GUIZE QQ MOAR UR ANGUISHE LIEK SUSTAINS MAH.

I don't know who you are but you have to have a very minimal amount of self esteem or low opinion of your self to post on forums that your quitting. That is alot simmilar to saying "I AM AN EMO FAG. I CUT MY WRSITS BECAUSE I WANT ATTENTION" except in your case it is "I AM AN EMO FAGGOT WHO GOT GKICKED. GF. IMA QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ N GET SOME MOAR ATTENTIONS DAT WAI I CAN B DA BESTEST QQER ON FOE FORUMZ EVAR shift 1 shift 1 shift 1 shift111111.

If you want pity you've come to the wrong place, you are an alduterated piece of shit who has no life and must therefore seek attention on the interenets (yes the internets, not internet) in order to appease your degraded opinion of your self. You were repudated because you could not do anything in a proper manner and did not uphold the inegrity of the guild, for that the punishment is excommunication.

Also, is abided by the rules, not obided. How old are you? 12? grow some balls and come back and learn how to speak English and then we can talk again, or now if you want an asswhooping, I am an equal opportunity ass kicker and don't discriminate against who I verbally own.

LOL GG^

Looks like I was the only nice one to post, HAHAHAHA.

AND YOU'RE USING INB4 WRONG NEWFAG!

JFHDGKHFDKG;SDHFDK;HG;FDUHG;DFOG