What attack level?

khizar

What attack level should you stop at?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What attack level should you stop at?

• 50 attack
    • 60 attack
    • 70 attack
    • 75 attack
    • 99 attack

I'm just wondering what attack level is most recommended. I'm starting a new pure, and wish to know what level I should stop training attack at, factoring in quest rewards.

it all depends on what you like pking with... if you mainly use the granite maul then stay 50 attack. If you like dragon weapons then 60.

If you are going to be f2p then 40.

Pk f2p with 40 attack until you bored, then get 50 for low lvl mauling, then 60 for mid lvl hybridding, and 75 if you ever make enough for ags.

Voted 60 because that's my favourite but try 40 attack and see how you like it. Then 50 attack, then 60 attack then if you have 100m+ for an ags go 70 and whip pk til 75.

60 70 or 99

Ags is a pointless in my opinion as you only get 2 ''lucky'' hits - same with mauling. 60 would be great for hybrid abilities, though whip pking owns.

And if getting above 70 attack whip pk it.

i'm a low level (40 combat so far), but i've merched my way to 43m so far, and going, so money shouldn't be to much of a problem, i just want to know what attack level to stop at. I don't want to get 75 attack, then relise how much better I could have been with 60 attack, or get 99 attack, and see that the combat levels weren't worth it.

Gareth l Rare

Look, get 50 att and range -> gmual combo

when you get pised off with it then you get 60 for dds, d scimie, d2h and d claws

when you pissed off you get 70 for whip,ss

when your bank gets bigger 75 for ags/bgs

and if your bank is big 50m+ and you have big enough dick, get 78

when your sick of that get 99

Fatal_Blink

50 attack:

if you were to get 50 atk 99 str and 99 range, you wouldnt lvl but getting 60 attack would

so techniqually, 50 atk is fully maxed :D