don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

how do you deal with...

pker of neeb

Its zeh noob

You will always have these persons who teleport/spec n run/etc. Not only in '10 but you had em in 06 aswell.

Next In Line

You will always have these persons who teleport/spec n run/etc. Not only in '10 but you had em in 06 aswell.

Yea but there weren't as many back then. People had respect for eachother in the earlier years.

• 1 month later...
Mainz II Men

yeh good point. sometimes i just get hell pissy and write topics like this... now im tired and i dont rly care. just annoying because my mind frame is still in the old pking systems where when you died it was something to be shitty about... nowadays dying 100 times doesnt effect the bank of many players lol

sometimes?
pker of neeb

yeh good point. sometimes i just get hell pissy and write topics like this... now im tired and i dont rly care. just annoying because my mind frame is still in the old pking systems where when you died it was something to be shitty about... nowadays dying 100 times doesnt effect the bank of many players lol

sometimes?

lol to see someone with a post count of 16 pretending like they know i always write stuff like this when i wrote this topic like 3 weeks ago and since then been oversees.

ne way im now 99 range 88 str 88hp 94 mage and slowly learning how to put up with it... its mainly the trolls in here that are the ones running etc.

Mainz II Men

sometimes?

lol to see someone with a post count of 16 pretending like they know i always write stuff like this when i wrote this topic like 3 weeks ago and since then been oversees.

ne way im now 99 range 88 str 88hp 94 mage and slowly learning how to put up with it... its mainly the trolls in here that are the ones running etc.

I've surfed around long before registering enough to know you enjoy making threads like this