[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Dream country

Cj.

okay if you were to live in a country, what would it be and why, just a time killing thread lol,

for me:

Japan

id love to live in japan because i love the japaneses life style, ann the technology ect, idk lol i just love it :D :victory:

Ps i think im foes only South African member O.o

I like japan too, the food looks cool and it looks lively :D.

aberdeen scotland is always an option, all the sheep you could want to shag ;)

Turkey,

All of my family is there and its a beatiful country other then the violence, other then that, France, because very nice language and I can speak french :)

Turkey,

All of my family is there and its a beatiful country other then the violence, other then that, France, because very nice language and I can speak french :)

TAPETTE!

tu as l'air d'une tapette.

Je n'aime pas ton pays. Il y a trop de violence la et toute les femmes la sont des salopes. Aussi, tout les hommes la sont pervers par ce que ils ont au moins deux femmes ou plus.

Aussi, ton pays n'est pas un vrai pays de EU parce que vous avez seulment une petite morceau de terre dans l'Europe. Tu devrais suicider maintenant, fif.