Fear my fez gallery

Fear my fez

Fear my fez

Well ive only got like 2 so far, im a total noob when it comes to photoshop and other computer editting things, if im breaking the forum rules by anyway by posting this then lemme know and ill fix it. Also give me constructive critisism and helpful ideas (:

(posting in order i did them, 1st being the oldest)--and aiming for 3 a week

Posted Image

Posted Image

^did that one for pab lol if you didnt already guess.

Posted Image

^the last one im doing until i do some more photoshop research and how to add text without destroying the picture

Posted Image

^Got bored in class, i think it turned out pretty well :P

To Idolize

Li, is right, the pixels are too blurred out while the higher quality images are decent so it throws the whole thing off. Also, work on the text effects. Huge and bold text effects are quite overwhelming to the image so go slow on the text and look at some tutorials. As for the C4Ds you use, try to blend them into the background or find a way for it to fit your stock/render.

None the less, decent start for a beginner.

Fear my fez

Li, is right, the pixels are too blurred out while the higher quality images are decent so it throws the whole thing off. Also, work on the text effects. Huge and bold text effects are quite overwhelming to the image so go slow on the text and look at some tutorials. As for the C4Ds you use, try to blend them into the background or find a way for it to fit your stock/render.

Not to sound like an uber noob or anything but if you wouldn't mind explaining "Try to blend them into the background or find a way for it to fit your stock/render" like what exactly do you mean by that? :/

and im just about to break no rs image with high quality rule one last time :P because i really like this one lol, may not be foe gfx approved but i think it looks cool (:

Posted Image

and lastly thanks for your comment/advice

Not to sound like an uber noob or anything but if you wouldn't mind explaining "Try to blend them into the background or find a way for it to fit your stock/render" like what exactly do you mean by that? :/

and im just about to break no rs image with high quality rule one last time :P because i really like this one lol, may not be foe gfx approved but i think it looks cool (:

Posted Image

The idea is cool, but overall the back round just looks "corny", does not looks like real flames.

i think what you did was create a layer with a picture you found....

look up a c4d that you can really mess with, and see if you can mold/shape into flames :)

As for the character i think i get what your going for. but to someone who knows photoshop well enough will be able to spot out that you probably did a blur effect to make the flames by pulling on the image.

Try to look up some examples of what your trying to do. also look for torts.

To Idolize

I mean try to find C4Ds that work with the flow of your render/stock. Don't just paste them in there and hope it works, mess with the settings and erase areas which look odd to you. Then use different settings/opacities and work with it to find what looks best for flow.

Fear my fez

I mean try to find C4Ds that work with the flow of your render/stock. Don't just paste them in there and hope it works, mess with the settings and erase areas which look odd to you. Then use different settings/opacities and work with it to find what looks best for flow.

thank you mate

Fear my fez

Posted Image

The idea is cool, but overall the back round just looks "corny", does not looks like real flames.

i think what you did was create a layer with a picture you found....

look up a c4d that you can really mess with, and see if you can mold/shape into flames :)

As for the character i think i get what your going for. but to someone who knows photoshop well enough will be able to spot out that you probably did a blur effect to make the flames by pulling on the image.

Try to look up some examples of what your trying to do. also look for torts.

yea i did use blur effect lol, tbh i was just bored so went looking for tut's, found a fire one and i thought it was pretty cool, basically they just taught me to create the innier and outer glow then define the picture as a brush
Fear my fez

i play runescape

lier. gtfo these forums if you cant be honest >_>

edit: that was pretty aggresive soz :x