• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• VisTa.

• Jay

• bwuak maul

Top Posters In This Topic

E O H Shak

Where can i buy a good sw bot?  I'm freaking tired of doing sw myself and i wanna get 99 range already and its taking forever now that i play less.

Mucca|Blackops

i dont mind botters that do pure ess and alkharid warriors and some others

but the ones that steal your chins and make you lose sw piss me off

Posted Image

Posted Image

:embarrased:

Thats like 300-400$ there?

"i have a life, i dont have time to play runescape and get a 99"

*spends 500$ on auth codes.* lmaooo

R U S H E Rz

Tj there's shifty people that sell auths $1 each and replace disabled ones.

You paying $20 from the site? You need a brick dropped on your head sir.

In 2006 and 2007, every pure was moderately rich because of staking. Around 100m. In 2008, rs was the poorest. 5M was rich. 2009 was also poor, but with the rise of bots 5m-10m was average. 2010: EVERY PURE OVER 50 COMBAT HAS DCLAWS OR AGS + RIDICULOUSLY HIGH STATS FOR THEIR LEVEL. Every good pure bots now.

In 2006 and 2007, every pure was moderately rich because of staking. Around 100m. In 2008, rs was the poorest. 5M was rich. 2009 was also poor, but with the rise of bots 5m-10m was average. 2010: EVERY PURE OVER 50 COMBAT HAS DCLAWS OR AGS + RIDICULOUSLY HIGH STATS FOR THEIR LEVEL. Every good pure bots now.

K you clearly didn't play back then. RS did not get poorer because staking got removed, staking did not add any money to the economy nor was every pure near close to rich. The only rich pures were ones with rich mains because they could drop trade/multilog the items.

bwuak maul

K you clearly didn't play back then. RS did not get poorer because staking got removed, staking did not add any money to the economy nor was every pure near close to rich. The only rich pures were ones with rich mains because they could drop trade/multilog the items.

you sir are obviously the idiot here.. pures became rich of lucky kills (stupid mains going in with full sara d legs etc without food) and lures

atleast thats how i did it