Mike (0BR)

Mike (0BR)

Posted Image
Site  | Applications  | FoeTube

Videos of the Day

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=34q0i0x&s=6

Posted Image

Posted Image

We set out today with about 76 people max. We came out goal directed today, and that goal was to destroy Fi in any way possible as payback for the crashing of our fights on Saturday. It's safe to say that we did what we set out to do, and we had every bit of fun doing it. A true test of our skill was shown when be battled FI + MM not once, but twice and put up a decent fight both times, showing why WE are the KINGS OF P2P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Foe Starting - 75
Fi Starting - 75 

We hit Fi right into our first world hop, I'd say goodfight, but i'd be lying. Was pretty uneventful we met
at lvl 15 West of Chaos Altar and pushed them straight to clanwars. a very brilliany display of skill by the Elites.

Foe Ending - 65
Fi Ending - 0/some in clan wars

Pictures:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://

Posted Image

Posted Image

Foe Starting - 75
Fi Starting - 75 

Our second scuffle with FI took place just South of the Graveyard and ended up in the trees Southwest of Clanwars until Foe miraculously unleashed a fleury of DDS specs and ice barrages. Another pathetic attempt by Fi to "compete" with Foe, as per usual not ending well in their favour.The results were the same as the first fight, less of a challenge I may add.

Foe Ending - 60
Fi Ending - 0/some in clan wars

Pictures:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

More Pictures:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

All in all the day was very action packed. A big shout out goes to the Foe members for their superior performance tonight and showing why it takes 2-3 clans teamed to take us down. Thanks to all the suporters too. We love youuu!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

- Final Ownage Elite Leadership Team

Posted Image
Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!
Posted Image
Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

lmao my epic fail picture featured in the 3rd section xD

nice topic, was a fun trip , got to drop Fatality and some mayhem makers

Kevin`Teddy

why did you leave out the part of us fighting mm+fi for more than 10 minutes and mm+fi teaming at their anniversary?

Well I don't know, perhaps crashing our fight had something to do with it?

Good to see you working your way back up, hope to see you challenge us head to head again soon.  :nice:

why did you leave out the part of us fighting mm+fi for more than 10 minutes and mm+fi teaming at their anniversary?

Good to see you working your way back up, hope to see you challenge us head to head again soon.  :nice:

Were at the top, not sure what your on bro. Was hoping MM would give us a fight today being your anniversary weekend and all. Guess not =/

Thinking back, it is too bad MM was scared to fight us besides the fact when they teamed with fatality.

Would have been a fun fight, and clearly, from how we took on fatality AND mayhem makers, we would have won.

Its sad how they believe they are #1, when they cant even fight us on there 6th anniversary weekend.

Maybe next week?

I Wana Come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -.-

gtfo main

and gg all, we need more for f2p tho  ^_^

Chase ill bbq you kid >.<

Mike (0BR)

You had a leak on us all day too, which was cute. Whats your agility level? You run prettty fast.