A little help please?

Emo_Angl

Hi... i know my stats are somewhat failed, but for bounty hunter worlds i was wondering what exactly would be best for me weapon wise. Atm i pk with whip, g maul combo but i finally got the determination to non life and kill dragons. So far i have 20 mil. It would take me about another week to get another 20 mil. So......i was wondering should i ..

A) Sell whip. Buy ss and spend 14 mil on mage.

B) Buy BGS?....

C) Spend another week no lifing killing dragons to get d claws?

Spend on Mage, keep the whip.. Go back to drags, make more money, dont bother with claws or bgs. They're both shit.

^ He's right. BGS/Claws just aren't worth it. I would spend on mage then kill green drags in PVP worlds while 76king. Will make you a lot of cash so you can continue pking or save up for an item you want.

Alright thats actually what i was thinking about too tbh. i could get 85 mage with half my cash then use the rest for pk gear =o

Off topic though.....i know all of you are pures and this is a pure website and technically i am a def noob with 30 def >.>

But i just saw bonesaw went 40 def??? Vid 17, he's above his usual ownage level is past videos. Destroying pures and tanks.

If 40 def worth the two combat levels?

Prossy armor is nice and all but 40 def would open up veng, void, and whatnot.

Im new to members pking to be honest. But ive pk'ed f2p for a while and rune pures actually are quite ownage. at least in f2p?

Same apply to mems maxed rune pures? ( rune pures my level fail. i eat them amazingly, pures though....own me bad.)

As for end goals, i basically want to be able to own pures.

So stick with whip g maul combo i take it in the meantime?

Or invest in a ss? i was looking at bonus's and there the same except ssĀ  has spec and i could str train?

Ss is the same as whip in some aspects, it just has like +6 str bonus or summit, making it hit 1 or 2 higher..but ive pked with SS spec, its quite ownage.. Its just the choice you take.

Also, 40 def is well worth the extra combat levels.

Last but not least, Bonesaw has two accounts, Bonesaw--Pk being the 40 def :)

Ended buying a ss. It is quite ownage tbh lol... spending the rest on mage. Hopefully ill have veng by the end of next month then ill go 40 def or zerker =o

Keep making money with Whip at drags, and spend that on what you want.

Drags pretty much can make you as much money as you want if you try your hardest:)

Well ive been using ss spec all day today (pked 900k)

And no def xp from the spec. I did get a mage level up though.... 34 mage now lmao.

Btw, i've heard different things about this but on the ss spec does a higher magic level make it hit harder?

Spend on Mage, keep the whip.. Go back to drags, make more money, dont bother with claws or bgs. They're both shit.

• 3 weeks later...

claws look a dream but trustits the biggest pain in the ass. once uve downed one kid they come back with evryone else saying CLAW HIM HE HAS CLAWS etc so your oppenent just saves and hugs phoenix necks jus get bgs or spend on mage

O InstinctZ

vengeance would be helpful if you where 45 defense but if a pure just protect if you get rushed and this hardly ever happens to me though im pure and you might be a main just be more careful when you get loot. Also don't fight them if they have p necklace just protect melee its ok to end a fight if they rush and you attempt to end it.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

BGS/Claws are both shit, unless you use them to combo with. Too many people use summerpie/pnecks, so claws are useless. BGS's specs suck, and only hit like 48 max as a pure. You should just continue making money and buy a SS to pk/train with.

Claws are for 60 attack, if your anything over ditch the claws ideas.

BGS is good just nobody knows how to use it.

Gareth l Rare

simple

70 att + 90str (example) + ss = 9m (last time i checked)

75 att + 85 str and bgs (cost 25m<-- last time i checked)

you hit the same with ss with +5 more str as bgs + you hit faster

all in all dont get 75 att unless you can afford ags or 78 unless you can afford vLs

claws get boring after a while

if you have range, combo xbow + dds/claws w.e

have fun and try different things and different palces

Claws aren't.

Claws are for 60 attack, if your anything over ditch the claws ideas.

BGS is good just nobody knows how to use it.

everyone knows how to use it, equip, and attack, special when wanted.