pure progress :)

pker of neeb

pker of neeb

hey just got some levels recently thought my stats were looking cute and i just cashed in 100 sw points for 90 mage what you think :)

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

its 4am here and im in a shit sleeping pattern so ima get some sleep, also 42 cooking is what i achieved earlier today, getting all requirements for addy gloves :)

i need 60 more points for 91 mage so ill update it then :)

HERE COMES THE UPDATE!!!!!

Posted Image

bang! finaly got 94 mage and raised my str up! and got a couple sneaky thieving lvls.

skills raised:

62 theiv

66 chefmanship

30 farming

think thats it.

3rd update: 14/6/2010

Posted Image

CURRENTLY MINING :80 MINING!)

latest news

20k from 90 mining and ive got mith gloves, 3 agil lvls till i can complete that sub quest... at the karamja agil course pretty fun :).

got claws for market price even though over night they raised 950k :)

some photos

Posted Image

bank!

Posted Image

42.5mil :)

got plenty of screenies of pk's in the last week, will start making a video soon :)

Posted Image

[glow=red,2,300]couple of kills from today[/glow]

Posted Image

roughly 1.5mil, cant complain.

Posted Image

im guessing this guy is f o e? well he rushed me but it ended in my favour.

i got a few more kills but i dont want to over crowd this post :). tell me what you think :).

ALSOOOOO what do you recomend to film my pk's with?

camtasia, hypercam? etc

pker of neeb

thanks guys, how is 16 hunter hunter botted? i stopped hunting like 5 months ago because there were 2 many botters. also my range is chinchompa'd not sw'd im just soul warring mage as i find it alot funner than sitting there with alchs for 20 hours a day.

p.s. ive got the money for 99 range with chins so once im 94 mage ill be chinning 99 range then joining foe, shouldnt be long probably about 2-3 weeks. then ill be getting str up with 50 att :)

pker of neeb

hey thanks for all the comments currently just used my months worth of downloads which is reallyyyy irrit but ill upload soon, so frustrating im about 100 sw points till 94 mage and whenever i go ingame i lag out and spawn outside the game, fucking annoying. im off to get some cooking up will post a screenie of stats when the new month arrives

thanks guys, how is 16 hunter hunter botted? i stopped hunting like 5 months ago because there were 2 many botters. also my range is chinchompa'd not sw'd im just soul warring mage as i find it alot funner than sitting there with alchs for 20 hours a day.

p.s. ive got the money for 99 range with chins so once im 94 mage ill be chinning 99 range then joining foe, shouldnt be long probably about 2-3 weeks. then ill be getting str up with 50 att :)

hence why he said "lolsike" at the end of the post.

He was joking.

good Luck.