Dark angel

severed arow

severed arow

I havnt done anything since my exams started so i decided to start work on this dark angel :)

its a bit messy atm i still need to add more stuff and clean it up but its a start :P

What do you think? I quite like it remembering its not finished.

Posted Image

Oh and it anyone wants me to put their name on the finished product just say :P i can size it down or somin and you could use as a sig or somin lots of people are requesting sigs atm so why not?

cleaned

Posted Image

I C0NN0R I

looks epic, clean it up a bit though, some of the shapes, i.e the hood are a bit wierd.

CS5 roadshow tomorrow, guna buy a master collection. :shifty;

severed arow

looks epic, clean it up a bit though, some of the shapes, i.e the hood are a bit wierd.

CS5 roadshow tomorrow, guna buy a master collection. :shifty;

Posted Image

still needs more work though

And awesoem i have the CS5 master collection i  :shifty: bought it a little while ago.

severed arow

:P

oo i want it!

I really like the idea and the pose severed. Good to see you back and active :nice:

Thanks, yeh i needed to become more active again i started posting only once or twice a day :O, exams ftl

severed arow

i see you have learned to use the pen tool young apprentice

Why yes i have ancient master 0.0

severed arow

Stand :) Here you go i went for a nice simple look i liek the out coe hope you do i tidied it up ect so here:P if you want it without text ask lol i kinda just threw it on :)

Posted Image

I might do more to it some time but i kinda liked it like this :P if i do do more to it ill update it here

severed arow

Only thing id say is curve the jagged edges :D other than that i like it man.

jagged is the new curve but really i put some of the jaggeds in purposely.
Benny The Leak LMAO

looks naice i think imma have 2 upgrade from the normal XP paint to anything >.<

severed arow

looks naice i think imma have 2 upgrade from the normal XP paint to anything >.<

Why? and thanks
Benny The Leak LMAO

Why? and thanks

because this is the best i can do with the normal paint LULZORNATIONING

Posted Image

severed arow

Why? and thanks

Posted Image

Practise then you can do wonders in paint trust me. Also why do you need to uprade from exp to get a better program? Get photoshop even if you upgrade to windows 7 you will still not have photoshop...
Benny The Leak LMAO

Why? and thanks

Posted Image

Practise then you can do wonders in paint trust me. Also why do you need to uprade from exp to get a better program? Get photoshop even if you upgrade to windows 7 you will still not have photoshop...

nooooooo not wut i mean.

I am meaning, this is the standard paint i got with XP so i wanna upgrade it.

Im getting like adobe after effects and shit when i get win7 anyways so i can make a pro 1st PK Video (35m off ags)