don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Braces help

pked fo sho1

pked fo sho1

For those of you who are wondering, I DID NOT just get them tightened. I was eatin a candy bar and suddenly my jaw hurt like a bitch. I looked in the mirror and the wire to the right of the last bracket was bent. I have no clue what's wrong and don't want to try and move it around. Please help  :sick:

I have braces and its never happened to me before.  So I have no idea.

I would just call your orthodontist and scedule an appointment as soon as possible.

EDIT: Is it poking into your mouth making it hurt?  Or is it like sore like when you chew to much gum?

Ok heres a fix you can try, what you do is you take a mirror and a sharpie and write pen fifteen on your forehead. then what you want to do is take a butter knife, a bungee cord and a butane lighter.

What you want to do with the ligher is super heat the butter knife (so it pries shit in to place better), take the bungee cord and put it to the side (you'll need it later). Then you open your mouth and take the knife (be careful not to touch any skin) and pry the braces into place. you then take the bungee cord and wrap it around your neck and then attach it firmly to a height that is atleast a foot taller than you and jump. in about 15 minutes you won't have to worry about your bracers hurting.

Or else you can just call the dentist and schedule an appointment. Option one personally sounds the best (but you'd need to be an emo fag to do it). Option two is rational and makes sense. You should probably not make poor decisions to consume things which may have a negative impact on your bracers. anyways im going to go geat some popcorn, chew some gum and eat nutter and chewy candy bars.

Ok heres a fix you can try, what you do is you take a mirror and a sharpie and write pen fifteen on your forehead. then what you want to do is take a butter knife, a bungee cord and a butane lighter.

What you want to do with the ligher is super heat the butter knife (so it pries shit in to place better), take the bungee cord and put it to the side (you'll need it later). Then you open your mouth and take the knife (be careful not to touch any skin) and pry the braces into place. you then take the bungee cord and wrap it around your neck and then attach it firmly to a height that is atleast a foot taller than you and jump. in about 15 minutes you won't have to worry about your bracers hurting.

Or else you can just call the dentist and schedule an appointment. Option one personally sounds the best (but you'd need to be an emo fag to do it). Option two is rational and makes sense. You should probably not make poor decisions to consume things which may have a negative impact on your bracers. anyways im going to go geat some popcorn, chew some gum and eat nutter and chewy candy bars.

You're trying too hard.

You're trying too hard.

Want me to crackout photoshop and post some "sigs"

Kyle|Lol The PK

You're trying too hard.

DO IT
pked fo sho1

Ok I'm going to the orthodontist now, I didn't think ass holes like Joseph would post on here not trying to help. And btw, anime is for homo's.

You're trying too hard.

Yes, lol.

TheRealPure

Omfg, Your Not Meant To Have Bloody Candy Bars, Didn't they tell you?! it damages your brace, no hard stuff not even your mums cock! hope that helped! I have braces aswell so gl mate  D: