• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Iz Jade Iz

• Mori

• xH3LLGARx

• bwuak maul

Top Posters In This Topic

Spittles (Old School)

With this I'm either going to be popular or unpopular.

From what I can gather its to do with questpoints and how long you've had the person your transfering to added.

Its to do with manipulating the tradelimit using your friend's list on the account your transfering to.

All I'm going to say. :D

If this is the method than its shit old.

I got a good 35m xfer off of it though.

well yh thats 2-4 hours of work

best 4 hours scaping ever

*sarcasm*

but heck cant complain 60m xfer to a pure is worth 3-4 hours

Sams paying for a good one :p

bwuak maul

dude wtf just post the xfern method or stfu why posting that u know a xfern method greatz for u share or gtfo

so FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

edited  :nice:

Boring_Ffs

can you please tell me? im not a member but im a guest wich is like 1-2 years in these forums i had me xfer methods but jagex failed em -,-

Forum pm me, i could use it.

Also; xH3LL, you've asked countless fucking times, post again ill get your precious count lowered.

the only thing jagex can do about this is ban people for doing it which they already are.. just like botting.. no way around it ^^

DOUBLE POST PLZ