Sig request pls..

Creamie pies

Creamie pies

Well for a school tech ed project were making and designing our own rockets with a phase by phase step Draft>Model>Manufacture>Assemble>Grafix. So I need a logo for our team, It does not needed to be designed from the team so don't think i'm cheating. You can put a little trade mark on it if youd like. :) Our rocket is a troll rocker queen of 4chan and we wouldl like it to look like an over 9000 with a mud kip at the end quoted "so i herd u liek me"  The over 9000 letters/numbers should be in red. Thanks guys!

severed arow

yeh busy time for the gfx team and i cant contribute much either although i'd have a go at this if i knew wtf you wanted lol :P

Creamie pies

Well to be honest I dont see why forum guests even have the right to get profesnial sigs done Ive waited my time until I was a member to get a sig or anything made..

severed arow

Well to be honest I dont see why forum guests even have the right to get profesnial sigs done Ive waited my time until I was a member to get a sig or anything made..

I didnt say you didnt have the right im just saying i don really know what your asking :L
severed arow

ok cool :) give me like a shitty liek sketch of it and ill make it in illustrator as thats good for logos :) VECTORS <3

severed arow

umm still not gettin it at all lol, sorry any further details what is a trollrocker queen of  4chan lol and what is a over 9000? i know what a mudkip is ^^

Creamie pies

Ohh the troll thing is nothing i was just saying im making my rocket commpletly out of 4 chan hah, Its mostly like what i drew. over 9000 then at the end the blue thing is a mudkip saying "So i herd you liek me" Thats why I wrote quote shitty in the quote bubble.

Creamie pies

Like a little thing encloseing it all haha its okay it doesnt need to be like that i just wanted everything contained

severed arow

so you basically want the text over 9000 in a oval  with a mudkip on it saying so i heard you liked me? ?

severed arow

btw i feel sorry for your mudkip :P

I'll get right to it it will be done tonight tomorrow at the latest its not a long job really but i was about to go to bed :P

but because i love you ill at least start it now :P

Got an idea of what dimensions you want?

severed arow

lol i didnt see that and made id 500 x500 but its a vector so its easily resizeable  :P

here's what i done so fare not much but meh :P ill keep at it :P

anything you want changing yet its just the frame, is the oval right shape and proportion to mudkip ?

Posted Image

Creamie pies

Kinda bubbley lettering like rounded edges and like it to be shiny with like the little white spot that makes it look like a glair that would be sweet <3

severed arow

what you think of text :S?

Posted Image

EDIT off to bed ill finish it tomoz tell me if i need to change the text andm ore improvements and ill do my best to put them into action <3 sorry i didnt finnish it today :(

Creamie pies

Looks amazing dude thanks so much! put what you want like sa in the cornor so it shows pride that you did that because this rocket is going over fucking 9000 feet

Gareth l Rare

He just posting random things for +1

Not 1st time :shifty:  Its good man, but wondering how its going to fit on the rocket? Post result creamie