[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

hey guys

Premade Pk x

You've got great ideas Premade. Just keep practicing with photoshop and you'll perfect it all. I like the design of the new one above although the foe logo is bad quality. Change the color of the swirls around the character.

To Idolize

is this background better then ?

Posted Image

I think that background is a lot better. IMO, you have the right idea, you just need to work on making it flow instead of popping out too much. As for text, don't make it stand out so much because it looks bad at times.

Premade Pk x

I used to have a FOE render of the logo but then I switched computers and the other one crashed...

oh that sucks  :s

can anyone direct me to a link for free photoshop for Mac OS X?  I have been using compter aided drafting programs for 6 years now and I wanna give creating sigs a shot.

Like the sigs btw not bad at all for a first :D

Premade Pk x

thank you mate ;) now i can work a bit with that and my character ^^ maybe i got already a idea ^^realy thanks

Premade Pk x

i got a new one made with the render in it  ^^

sig4h.jpg

also check out my gallery ^^

http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/index.php?topic=17888.0

work on your flow also that render doesn't really work with the colour in the background gl with further graphics, oh and the text and the text placement isnt all hat great. use the rule of thirds, it helps

i dont realy know that rule  :embarrased: and looked it up and i dont realy understand  :o so srry mate

will keep working on better sigs and thanks for the tip ;)

severed arow

sig4h.jpg

work on your flow also that render doesn't really work with the colour in the background gl with further graphics, oh and the text and the text placement isnt all hat great. use the rule of thirds, it helps

i dont realy know that rule  :embarrased: and looked it up and i dont realy understand  :o so srry mate

Well ok you dont have to stick to the rule of 3rds but it helps alot for begginers text placement but really need to work on your flow and colour schemes imo keep going :)

Premade Pk x

sig4h.jpg

Well ok you dont have to stick to the rule of 3rds but it helps alot for begginers text placement but really need to work on your flow and colour schemes imo keep going :)

ok thanks for the tips  i will keep working on it