COD6 Signature

Blitz

My mate who plays Gamebattles for Modern Warfare 2 would like a signature for use on the actual Gamebattles site, and just to make him look good. If anyone could fulfill this request, that would be nice  ^_^

Posted Image

If you could modify this picture, so the " Why so serious " , is replaced with the word Joker in the same style of font on the picture, blood red with drops of blood comin down.. and the rest of the picture just edited how you like.. also if you could make the picture smaller aswell, not too small, but not that big.. just right. :victory:

Cheers lads.  :nice:

EDIT: Completely changed the way he wants it, sticking at this.

Right this is fairly serious to be honest.. no faggot +1's from now on please.. and what he wants has completely changed, read first post.

does this friend of you have a post count of 500?

that or smd.

Devlz was joking. Hopefully you are?

This is me asking for a sig request technically, but it's for a friend.. and i have the post count for the both of us.

Problem?

Cod is shit even tho ive never played it, however u are not shit and ive played u sexy boy

Wub you too sexy.

I guess i'ma have to go message some GFX Overlords and Artists, cos this just attracts faggot +1s.

I C0NN0R I

My mate who plays Gamebattles for Modern Warfare 2 would like a signature for use on the actual Gamebattles site, and just to make him look good. If anyone could fulfill this request, that would be nice  ^_^

Posted Image

If you could modify this picture, so the " Why so serious " , is replaced with the word Joker in the same style of font on the picture, blood red with drops of blood comin down.. and the rest of the picture just edited how you like.. also if you could make the picture smaller aswell, not too small, but not that big.. just right. :victory:

Cheers lads.  :nice:

EDIT: Completely changed the way he wants it, sticking at this.

Already saw it, don't liek the idea, removing the text will be hard and remaking it will be hard too.

edit: this was meant to be a rely to a pm, and for some reason it quoted this instead... :\

If i get some pictures of the Joker without any writing on later, do you think you could just put on 'Joker' in a dark red in a scary, bold font? Also, if you could put some effects on it too, that'd be better. <3