don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Americans, so dam stupid.

Steve

Next In Line

title: "ignorant americans" ignorant of what lol? Other shit countries and their religion that means nothing. OK  :nice:

Prime example of ignorance right there, you're saying every single country means nothing, what a fucking moron.

yeah can't remember how many times i needed to know shit about where france or any country is, or what a religion hes to deal with that i don't believe in. According to your logic you don't know my birthday so your a fucking ignorant moron. kthxbye

Not a-fucking-tall this is the WORLD we're talking about, America isn't your limit, you may want to move to another country someday, or have work over seas, but then, judging by how you're acting it seems like you're a white trash redneck who will never leave the bayou. You only caring about your own country is extremely reclusive, you don't want to know the world you just want to sit alone with your little American friends. I also love how you're comparing your birthday to the whole world, like you're that important, let's face it, nobody gives a flying fuck about your birthday other than yourself, but everybody cares about the world... everybody, although i guess not morons like you.. And also you don't have to give a fuck about religion, nobody's talking about religion, you don't have to know about religion to know about the world. You are a huge fucking moron, good job prooving this videos point completely, good day to you.

Hey that's not fair, I care :(

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mr d stroy

• Adolesc3nt

• Eric

• gfdgfd

0--o0---o-o0

Umm... Yea gonna side with my German blood on this one... I wasn't born here XD

Seriously though, you can make any country (in this case) look stupid by showing only the incorrect answers.  Like Sky Pilot7 said. Kinda sad all the same though :/

mr d stroy

title: "ignorant americans" ignorant of what lol? Other shit countries and their religion that means nothing. OK  :nice:

Prime example of ignorance right there, you're saying every single country means nothing, what a fucking moron.

yeah can't remember how many times i needed to know shit about where france or any country is, or what a religion hes to deal with that i don't believe in. According to your logic you don't know my birthday so your a fucking ignorant moron. kthxbye

Not a-fucking-tall this is the WORLD we're talking about, America isn't your limit, you may want to move to another country someday, or have work over seas, but then, judging by how you're acting it seems like you're a white trash redneck who will never leave the bayou. You only caring about your own country is extremely reclusive, you don't want to know the world you just want to sit alone with your little American friends. I also love how you're comparing your birthday to the whole world, like you're that important, let's face it, nobody gives a flying fuck about your birthday other than yourself, but everybody cares about the world... everybody, although i guess not morons like you.. And also you don't have to give a fuck about religion, nobody's talking about religion, you don't have to know about religion to know about the world. You are a huge fucking moron, good job prooving this videos point completely, good day to you.

Wow did you watch the video? judging by their looks they didnt give a fuck about where a country was or anything outside a country. If someone wanted to move outside the country, they would know something about where they're going. Thus making that point irrelevant. It's actually sad you can't make the connection of my birthday and where a country is located(as if you can walk there, seeing as that would be its only use) being pointless. It's pretty pathetic all you can do is flame me while making no relevant point. Thanks though, just helps my self-esteem listening to kids that have no direction in their dialog.

Wow did you watch the video? judging by their looks they didnt give a fuck about where a country was or anything outside a country. If someone wanted to move outside the country, they would know something about where they're going. Thus making that point irrelevant. It's actually sad you can't make the connection of my birthday and where a country is located(as if you can walk there, seeing as that would be its only use) being pointless. It's pretty pathetic all you can do is flame me while making no relevant point. Thanks though, just helps my self-esteem listening to kids that have no direction in their dialog.

No, just no, you said "i can't remember how many times i needed to know shit about where france or any country is, you are a dumbass, don't try to redeem yourself, and don't call me a kid you fucking moron.

but we own u in wars gf l0l

>>Implying that USA isn't accompanied by about 30 countries in this war, and

>>Implying that anybody on this forum is from Iraq or Afhanistan.

And if you're talking WW2, then the Soviet Union won us the war, not USA, i would fucking LOVE to have seen USA beat the might of Germany's army at the time, without the allied countries, it just wouldn't fucking happen XD Let's face it, the Soviet Union probably would have destroyed Germany's army by themselves, if Germany also didn't have any help, no other country would have been able to do that.

What did they do? go to fucking Alabama? lmao

Go ask questions where theres a fair amount of smart people plox.

Either way they'd of only shown the stupid people XD so it wouldn't have made a difference.

Either way they'd of only shown the stupid people XD so it wouldn't have made a difference.
Omg you have no idea, go to a business area of New York, not to some small town in a Southren state  :wow:

Omg you have no idea, go to a business area of New York, not to some small town in a Southren state  :wow:
Yeah, as i said.... it'd make no difference whatsoever, they'd still have enough clips of complete idiots to make a video to make them look bad, there's idiots everywhere, there's smart people everywhere.

well.. obviously you don't need to be as smart as you think to succeed in life, none of the people were living on the street, were they?

carson that is a very good point.  Many people assume you have to be intelligent to succeed in life, but you could just be incredibly lucky.  :) or be born into a rich family and not have to do shit you entire life haha.  For the most part though intelligence = success buy not 100% of the time.

Austin|HaVoX

They most likely interviewed tons of people, and then they only put in the ones that didnt know much. A few people on the street don't represent a whole country. What about all of the rescue efforts that the U.S. have made for other countries havent, and those countries just sat back and watched. And btw awemni, that shows how much you know. Canada is on the same north american continent as us, meaning that technically, they are americans also, not only canadians. And, to anyone saying that these few people represent the whole country, you are just as equally ignorant.

P.S. You spelt damn wrong.

You can make anyone look stupid if you want to

Jeez, just let the topic die we've already fucking established all of this.

Somebody close/delete this topic already.

Not sticking up for anybody or anything...

But it's funny how somebody could call an entire race of people stupid when clearly they themselves cannot distinguish the differences between the definitions of "dam" and "damn" correctly.

And I agree with Pur3, just close the fucking topic already, it's pointless and retarded, and it's taking up space.