• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Shut Up Kid

• Steve

• affedaBug

"What do I alch?"

READ THIS, RETARD

Quoting from the linked thread (as I edit that website)

To make it easier to read which alch values profit, I added a + sign for those that profit, and made it green.

Likewise, if you notice it is now red if it makes money loss, just to make it easier.

And for ease of use, when you hover over a row, it'll change backgrounds colour to make it easier to read.

Also, when you double click the row it'll bring you to the runescape.com ge page for that item..

If anyone else has anything they wanted added to the alching page, or to the website (such as calculators etc), just ask i'll be more than happy to make them.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this is possible but try this, after someone registers, before they're allowed to do anything else, they get a pop-up saying they have to read this topic. Also make it so you have to wait 30 seconds or so before clicking past it, so people don't just skip it, like most people do with TOS and stuff.

Guest Emote|Muse

Retard

That's a really funny avatar man, hahahaha xd!

You're still butthurt because I called you a newfag after you began sucking up to Garrett.

• 2 weeks later...