Flabbyrange Pk Video One.

Flabbyrange

Flabbyrange

Posted Image
FLABBYRANGE PK VIDEO 1
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

This video features my nearly maxed initiate pure slaughtering in the New Edgeville, and some PvP Worlds. I use a variety of weapons, like my Ags, Bgs, Sara Sword and Claws, with a lot of Statius and Vesta armour used, just to pump up the ownage.
Note: This is my first time ever using Sony Vegas, I warn you that the editing is nothing special, I will practice for future videos :)

Posted Image

I have the following stats:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pk Video 1 Link:

Posted Image

I hope you enjoy it, and as my first ever Pk Video I remind you to please rate and comment so I know what to improve on next time around - Subscribe for my future videos!

Flabbyrange.

Posted Image

I C0NN0R I

Considering your stats i was expecting a bit more, only 3 or 4 statius clips and some of your fights seemed pretty nooby.

Gf By Tw1n

1.fro first wid that's realy good,keep it up and one day u will be master or that.

2.try to change music atleast 3/4 if ur wid so long,and take just best music places.

3.try to make more action,when u hit big hit-music should be kinda lounder then(well not good in english but i think u got it)

4.try to change ur spots and try to wid just that placesd where u k0ing.

5.that words who uĀ  writte on ur screen should me more prety/incredible like with lighting or something.

6.try to change ur weps more,always same ags just sometimes dds

7.try to use scimi/ags or something liek that

well that's just my opinion , it's ur video so u makeing it like u wantĀ  ;) well gj and gl with 2nd.

Steve|1337_Welfare

Nice 1st Video.

Not much variety, Disliked the Music and the Pokes with dds.

But a Nice Video and GL with ur 2nd.

3:55 was a long boring drawn out clip of you farcasting, I figured I'd see a high dds spec, or you smiting his claws.

Got neither.

Lol, 4/5 because of some nice ags specs.

i really enjoyed it and for a firstĀ  vid it's definatly good : ) i love the ags as i don't seem to see much of them any more