[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

hmm? :O

Cj.

Okay so i got to thinking, what does exactly Final Ownage Elite mean, how did bonesaw come up with it, in my opinion, i means kinda like final ownage of all ownage, and then elite for the elite pker that foe accepts into the clan, im not sure but yeah, tell me what you think about the name and wht you think it means! :victory:

Teh Maullers

I'm not sure what "elite" means but  uhm....  Final Ownage as we'll be the last ones standing/at the top?  Lol.

Definition of "elite":  High quality, upper class, superior, fine, above average, great, wonderful, sinfully good, not an asshat, skillful, wonderful, wizzunderful or simply Ultra.

Final ownage elite may be perceived to contain connotations of judgement day, as the word 'final' may illustrate an ultimate battle against all other forces.

idK, what they said above...

Final Ownage was a low level pure clan who started off when RS2 Launched after Acid Projekt died. FO had a reputation that was really bad due to people BSing (high numbers = lack of control). Then Ace raised the reqs and cut about 2/3 of the guild and called it FOE. I was a founding member of FOE because im leet.

Well the old school peoples who were here way Back FOE Was FO Ages again but then the rlite was added .

I like my way of saying it better.