Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Fauserk BH/PVP Video One - 99% Hybriding, HUGE Risks, HUGE Hits!

lns

by annoying I mean awful at pking and a spastic

Thanks!  I really appreciate it!  It's really quite a wonder how positively nice you are.  It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• Devilz

• alec

• lns

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark(Lileh)

My honest opinion.

They reason why the majority of this community will down grade your video is due to the rules that this clan and it's community follows. Like your first clip for example! Seemed as if you just teled and you came back and ko'ed that individual. I see tele'ing as a cowardly way out. But nevertheless it is still the way of runescape. Entirely up to you if you want to use them! Everyone has their own opinions and I guess I'm entitle to mine. So no hard feelings when you read this.

Music wasn't great but it's always something you could improve on. Good music for videos is always hard to find as there so many people making them nowadays. But your switches were awesome and the KO's where great. Still a great video 4/5. Keep it up! I'll look forward till your second video. Good luck,

~Lileh

My honest opinion.

They reason why the majority of this community will down grade your video is due to the rules that this clan and it's community follows. Like your first clip for example! Seemed as if you just teled and you came back and ko'ed that individual. I see tele'ing as a cowardly way out. But nevertheless it is still the way of runescape. Entirely up to you if you want to use them! Everyone has their own opinions and I guess I'm entitle to mine. So no hard feelings when you read this.

Music wasn't great but it's always something you could improve on. Good music for videos is always hard to find as there so many people making them nowadays. But your switches were awesome and the KO's where great. Still a great video 4/5. Keep it up! I'll look forward till your second video. Good luck,

~Lileh

Thank you very much for the feedback! I will make sure to take everything you said to heart :)

-Brock

Guest Emote|Muse

by annoying I mean awful at pking and a spastic

Thanks!  I really appreciate it!  It's really quite a wonder how positively nice you are.  It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

trying too hard

Nice vid,but the ending really?you had a boner over a pure

Ik Dutch Lmfao is just some noob pure.  Idk why I got so excited.  Dang it I hate it when I kill noobs who nobody knows.

i cant rate this, ive heard this same damn eminem song in almost every pk vid to come out this month.

It's a royal shame mine was the first :)