Fauserk BH/PVP Video One - 99% Hybriding, HUGE Risks, HUGE Hits!

lns

@Giraffe:  Thank you SO MUCH for your comments/thoughts.  I really appreciate what you have to say and to be honest, I agree 100% with everything you have said.  It's true my songs didn't flow.  I was trying to get two different musical tastes into the song, and I guess it didn't work to well, heh.  I'll remember that for my next video! :)  Also I know I kind of just joined the community to upload videos, but yeah, it was not with the intention to soley gain views.  I basically did it for comments just like the one YOU left me <3  I really hope to get some more feedback like it and hopefully I should have another video produced before summer comes.  And hopefully I will have turmoil by the time that video is finished :D

Thank you one last time,

-Brock

No problem and I do hope to see another video produced by you before summer. But I have one question for your intro what editing software did you use? If you can answer this it would be greatly appreciated. I'm glad I helped and work on the music flow.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• Devilz

• alec

• lns

Top Posters In This Topic

The ending was just... gay. Why in the world would you embarrass yourself like that?

"Omg, I just killed Dutch Lmfao... I just CAME."

What the **** man  :sleep: .

Aside from that, the video is pretty good.

The ending was just... gay. Why in the world would you embarrass yourself like that?

"Omg, I just killed Dutch Lmfao... I just CAME."

What the **** man  :sleep: .

Aside from that, the video is pretty good.

I guess I'm just a flaming homosexual then, because that is me at the end.

@Giraffe: I used Sony Vegas 9.0 Professional for all editing purposes.  Also all recording was done with Camtasia Studio.

I wouldnt call it big risk when you carry teles, keep top def armour on at all times and only fight people who dont stand a chance :O

Its zeh noob

Nice teles, dont risk what u dont wanna lose...

Btw, u get crazy when u owned dutch lmfao, everyone dies he doesnt safe like u did on ur vid

Pot barrage rofl?

^^

Was way to slow bro.. at 1:48 u only had two fucking pks. u gatta put a large variety. Was clean editing and awesome quality. Music.. not so good. 2.5/5

u gatta finnish highschool before you attempt to criticize me.  Sorry breh.

Edit: O Lawd.  I just watched your Third (3) pk video.  I guess I revoke my previous statement, seeing as I don't want to go to jail for making fun of a retard.  Just looking at your sweet inventory setups make me want to gouge my own eyeballs out.

Just go to 9:00 of your vid and we'll see the all grown up  graduated guy jizzing over killing some kid on getting 100k loot. I can already imagine your fresh truck hitching your trailor around fucking redneck. Sort that life pls.

lmao at you getting happy over killing dutch lmfao not big achievement

the rest of the vid was good though 4/5

Added it for shitz n giggles.  Humour is always a good way to end a video IMO..

It's not like I took a picture of the k0 and put it on my fridge <3  I'm just a spaz.  :3

You mad bro?

Typical come back, only thing left to say when you feel like an idiot

get real.

Typical come back, only thing left to say when you feel like an idiot

get real.

i bolgaz i

What A FUCKING SHIT Vid.

You suck balls , l2pk and btw dont risk what u cant efford to lose . FUCKING SAFER

First. :)

I liked the vid!

cool man 5/5;)

i beth u didnt even watched u just posted comment.

anyways

4/5 ii liked ur hybriding but the risks werent to big aswell werent the hits..

Just uploaded a new video to my channel - check it out and see what you think.

I'm thinking I will probably release one or more videos per week on my pking adventures, and then a couple big 'pk vids' every couple months or so :)