Unholy Mauls - Bh Vid 2

SaM|Unholy

SaM|Unholy

Hello :D Welcome to my lil topic about my 2nd Bh Video.

The entire video was made with Camtasia Studio 5.0. I don't like to think of myself as E-Honour as it's just a game rofl but I don't carry teles or pj 1v1. I will tag/farcast however if you come team pking to drags. It's your own fault if your team sucks or you neglect your range level :P

Posted Image

I am melee based but maxed rang n mage :D
Posted Image
79+9 Combat

Posted Image
Click to watch ;D

L O R D E H

You pjed me when you killed me...notice you edited that bit out because ofc "u dont pj 1v1"  :p

Nevertheless good vid.

SaM|Unholy

You pjed me when you killed me...notice you edited that bit out because ofc "u dont pj 1v1"  :p

Nevertheless good vid.

Wasn't 1v1 :P I had I X Malo X I and you had the person who called me a nerd and then died in the next clip I thought?

Hehe

How do you make those banner title bars? You photoshop them all individually?

DLing edit when done.

Yea, I made the base on The GIMP then I added the text separately to each individual base.

not bad, was kind of bored of it though about half way through

6/10

Msb/Knives to DDS may get repetitive after a while so I'm making some money back at the moment so I can use vesta and statius as well as some more Dark Bow combos and stuff. I've got quite a good money making method so maybe some claws also.

For now though you can always watch my Maul Combo video.

You say you don't PJ, but you do. Your vid told me otherwise, I don't like liars. Nor do I like boring no variety videos.

SaM|Unholy

You say you don't PJ, but you do. Your vid told me otherwise, I don't like liars. Nor do I like boring no variety videos.

Not calling you a nerd or anything but this is a game on the internet who cares if I lied to you rofl!

I don't pj 1v1 fights. If I am team pking at drags it's obviously not gonna be a 1v1 fight. There is only 1 'tag' in this video.

Tap U Hard

nice vid, killed ultra and ah ur ded i saw =P

little nh and the lures kinda bored me, use variety of weapons too

besides that

7/10 nice vid Sam :D