[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Idiocy

Ow 3 Hit

It depends on the kind of idiocy, as some may be inherited, and some, simply coming out of a stupid background.

However, because of the education system and constant progressions in learning, it is becoming less common, in whatever way it is specified.

I'd like to agree with you, Nick. But I can't, High School today is a joke. And majority of it is forgotten the moment you graduate, heightening stupidity. But yeah, different forms and variety of idiocy. (lol)

I think that idiocy is increasing tbh.. Simply because of the fact that a large majority of the youth today simply don't give a crap, the world is becoming more and more surrounded by the belief that beauty > brains, ah well, thats the world we live in.

I'd like to agree with you, Nick. But I can't, High School today is a joke. And majority of it is forgotten the moment you graduate, heightening stupidity. But yeah, different forms and variety of idiocy. (lol)

Even though it may be like that for around your area, the international statistics do prove that we are becoming cleverer, however vague it may seem.

Tap U Hard

more, i cant stand listening to people try to formulate the answer to something they have no idea about in school although we have been over it 1000 times. Learn shit. It's because no one cares about education. 

We're youth atm. However, in 30 years time, we will have a whole new perpective of education and knowledge, as we look from our parents perspective.

We're youth atm. However, in 30 years time, we will have a whole new perpective of education and knowledge, as we look from our parents perspective.

But this is just where we work, etc. Where they've been working for 20+ years, or so. That does not make them any less stupid when they talk? I just mean stupid in general, not having field knowledge. But maybe.

Just remember that we may look at people in our year as quite stupid, but we will always be acquiring knowledge throughout our lives.

• 2 weeks later...

Our generation is lazier, and more stupid. But the ones that are smart are discovering new things,and new technology is being made. So over all i guess technology is doing everything for us so why bother with school/doing our own shit?

• 2 months later...