Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

`51

Gareth l Rare

Gareth l Rare

its nearly 1am so im posting then sleeping.

Night  ^_^ bless

Used this to make the earth

Posted Image

1.Posted Image

2.Posted Image

3.Posted Image

4.Posted Image

I like number 3 the most. Tough to choose though, nice job :nice: I like how you made your own earth. Maybe have the border a little darker or the whole thing a little brighter. The edge seems a little too contrasted to me.

For me, I like both 2, 3 and I like the idea of no.4 :D

Very nice and eye-pleasing :lol:

that your SOTW entry? :D

Shut Up Kid

last ones sick =ddd

nice job bro

try fucking epic,gj dude fuckn awesome.

edit the last pic of ur sig out,

OT: i like 3 the best, 4 is cool, good idea just a little shadey and to dark imo

edit: maybe add a washout effect to #4?

last ones sick =ddd

nice job bro

try fucking epic,gj dude fuckn awesome.

edit the last pic of ur sig out,

OT: i like 3 the best, 4 is cool, good idea just a little shadey and to dark imo

edit: maybe add a washout effect to #4?

what are you? gay? xD

And I like the third and fourth one most.

severed arow

i liek the third one the best the last ones anim is a bit to jumpy for my liking you should have spent more time making frames so the anim was alot smoother but appart from that gj :)

Shit those look sick!

for the Foe pride world wide one, the idea is nice but the animation is a little bit to "sketchy". But it gave me an idea for another sig you could try maybe.

the same concept with the earth but use the eagle to define the land on the earth. It's kinda hard to explain but like instead of having the original countries and stuff as land on the earth, you could try using the eagle to look like the land on the earth. It would match the idea of "Foe pride world wide" more.   idk it's just an idea :)

Gareth l Rare

Could try maybe.

the same concept with the earth but use the eagle to define the land on the earth. It's kinda hard to explain but like instead of having the original countries and stuff as land on the earth, you could try using the eagle to look like the land on the earth. It would match the idea of "Foe pride world wide" more.   idk it's just an idea :)

I thought you ment like make the bird represent different countries  o.O  which is hard. Tried making it cover the earth but because shape and size thats extremely hard aswell but could be done  :shifty: dont mess with someone who is obsessive compulsive haha

But if im off track try explain your idea more in detail  :omg:

plain design + bird

Posted Image

Posted Image

Could try maybe.

the same concept with the earth but use the eagle to define the land on the earth. It's kinda hard to explain but like instead of having the original countries and stuff as land on the earth, you could try using the eagle to look like the land on the earth. It would match the idea of "Foe pride world wide" more.   idk it's just an idea :)

I thought you ment like make the bird represent different countries  o.O  which is hard. Tried making it cover the earth but because shape and size thats extremely hard aswell but could be done  :shifty: dont mess with someone who is obsessive compulsive haha

But if im off track try explain your idea more in detail  :omg:

plain design + bird

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ok so I made a 10 second sketch in paint of the idea I have in my head.

What it is supposed to look like is an earthglobe but instead of the original shapes of the countries on it you could have the shape of the eagle with the same colours so it actually looks like a real earth but with a different shape of countries.

Posted Image

I know it probably is a very hard job but I thought i could bring up the idea anyways.

Gareth l Rare

yeah, so the bird represents different countries  :p love it  :nice: ill attempt later on this week since going out to cherpz some hunnies today with old m8

maby put a nebula in the background or something..  ^_^ ill do you something nice

Take all the time you want you don't even have to make it because it's not a request :) It was just an idea i came up with that I thought you would like. So do w/e you want with it :)

Have fun going out ^^