3some's

Mexi Aka God

Mexi Aka God
2 saturday's ago i fucked 2 underage girls at the same time (one girl was 15 the other was 17).so now i can cross having a 3some and fucking an underage girl off my list, so anyway nigs how many of you have had a 3some+ before??
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zany

• Creamie pies

• Acclaimed|Jordan

• gfdgfd

With a sig like that, you sure you didnt have a threesome with a werewolf and a vampire?

LMFAO.

and yeah ur obviously hot shit dude..true thug, and yet not afriad to show his compassion for turtles and werewolves.

see you around dude.

i call bullshit   :sleep:

I see your bullshit, and raise you 'talking out your arse'. :sleep:

You're a bellend mate, obv only made this thread as an attempt to "boast".

Aint gonna say if I think you're lying or what I've done. Mug

exHustler?

exHustler's big brother, exHustler only managed to shag one girl at a time, not 2, and he was downstairs on the sofa while his mum was upstairs.
Acclaimed|Jordan

exHustler?

exHustler's big brother, exHustler only managed to shag one girl at a time, not 2, and he was downstairs on the sofa while his mum was upstairs.

Ah, thanks for refreshing my memory.

exHustler?

Ah, thanks for refreshing my memory.

No problemo, exHustler is badass, but not that badass.