Waittttt a minute.

Joshieboo

If you apply as an f2p pker you should make sure that you can attend enough trips since Sundays are p2p and sometimes Fridays too.

I wouldnt see the point in joining as an F2p member because you wouldnt be able to make as many trips tbf just buy members its so worth it (:

I wouldnt see the point in joining as an F2p member because you wouldnt be able to make as many trips tbf just buy members its so worth it (:

I am members, but my stats are for F2P pking and he has no quests completed because again, he is meant for F2P pking.

Thanks for posting.

i dont think you will stay 40att forever

as for mage and range, if you get 99 in both, then whats the problem with p2p pking trips?

i dont think you will stay 40att forever

as for mage and range, if you get 99 in both, then whats the problem with p2p pking trips?

I have another character that has every pure quest including DT and adamant gloves at 50 combat. If I was going to pk P2P I would simply play him but I'd rather play my F2P character. And yes, I do plan on keeping him 40 attack forever. The day I get higher than 40 attack is the day I ditch the character. Any who, thanks for the info.

If I sound like a jerk, I'm not trying to be, I simply took a break from my P2P pure and let his members run out and I don't have the cash right now to set his members up again along with my other toon.

If joining on my F2PPKer ends up being too much trouble I guess I could always wait 'til I start again on my P2PPKer to apply. Though, I don't plan on playing him for some time.

So, I guess my question is, would I get accepted if I had something like... 40 Attack, 90 Strength, 90 Range, 1 Defense, 1 Prayer, 70 magic? (That is, with no quests completed.)