don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Scape Or crafts?

Eye.

Alright,

So right now im stuck between a hardpoint in my life.. to scape(runescape).. or to Craft(World of Warcraft).

I can't pick witch to play, money really isn't a issue i could supply both games but whats the point? Anway i want to pick

one and Game it hardcore.

I've played em both, RS a fair bit more 112 main 69 pure/99 pure craft just 70 druid havent maxed yet, and couple other alts

Now i have no idea if anyone has tried both, but what im looking for is some opioions on witch is better to play, and witch would

be the best choice.

Some i've listed my self

Runescape:

PvP

Much more to do

Craft:

Graphics

Being able to use my full keyboard other then up down arrows.

So if anyone has tried both and has an opioion feel free to post, i would be posting on my pure Foe account, but

Got wiped on new fourms, and havent really been on RS in over 6 months. So post away.

Thanks in advance  :nice:

I played RS for 3 years and I played wow for 3 years.  wow >>>>>> RS in my opinion because you can troll vent with your guild and grief or you can raid for 30 hours a week and farm consumables for another 20 and then get jewed out of loot because your dkp system sucks. I find that customer support in wow is alot better than that of jagex (a reason why I left) in addition to numerous features that they offer and the community. In wow the average age of a person I played wiith was between 17 and 20. as a result you deal with alot less flaming and more maturity, but be aware that you can find the same thing in wow just with different people. I raided endgamei n top 1% guilds which was fun for a while until school came along and then I ahd to get some priorities straight. RS has some pros, but it was the lack of customer support, poor graphics, relatively broken pvp system, lack of free market and the end of wilderness/  luring got to me. In wow there are some problems like druids are broken in 2's /3's right now and (OP) while Ret / Disc is >>>>>>>>> all right now and hte arena system was litterly broken last time i checked (people had 3k rating, which is the cap!) but in general endgame in Wow is awsome and you play with better people, or atleast with a higher level of maturity and alot less bitching / wining. IE QQ I got ganked vs QQ NERF PJERS ZOMG HIS WHIP CRIT ME FOR 34 I DEMAND A NERf. QQ I died. QQ i got a def level. QQ the GM listened to me and actually fixed a problem but it took him 20 minutes :(...

Just my view on the matter.

btw, i leveld 5 chars to 70+ (2 eighties, a 71, 70 and a 70 and only one is a DK >.< which is 70)

(summary)

Wow > RS

b/c more mature player base, better economy, more stuff to do, better cusomer support and better pvp.

Wow is probably in overall a better game. However, regardless of game, it is your time wasted, and I think that runescape wastes it pretty well, without you thinking too much about it.

thanks for all the feedback, and About the biast fourm i know that would happen, so i posted on both. And i  dont know about anyone else but i almost found craft more addictive then RS, but raiding all week for 1 purple plum, seems pretty gay anyway thanks for all the feedback feel free to post a few more if you like.

thanks for all the feedback, and About the biast fourm i know that would happen, so i posted on both. And i  dont know about anyone else but i almost found craft more addictive then RS, but raiding all week for 1 purple plum, seems pretty gay anyway thanks for all the feedback feel free to post a few more if you like.

You bet it is. its why I quit raiding last summer.

PLay neither.

Agreed. RL ftw.

life is a sick game. some people on here should try it some time.

I got banklooted irl though, so RS is my game

Adolesc3nt

I would have to say wow. Runescape is so fucked up now it's hardly worth playing. The PVP (the only thing that makes it good) is the only reason i have ever played. Now that it's messed up clans are the only good thing left. If it wasnt for foe i would have quit like 5 months ago.

WoW isn't fucked up yet so enjoy it while you can. I'm gonna play wow this summer.

Tap U Hard

Rs over wow, wow just bugs me idk why, my best friend plays wow and i play rs and we cant get each other to even try each others game its funny.

RS has its place in RL you can do both. :D

RS has its place in RL you can do both. :D

I agree.  Runescape is fun to play, but you can't get addicted to it and rather spend time on Runescape rather then with friends.  ^_^

PLay neither.

Agreed. RL ftw.

life is a sick game. some people on here should try it some time.

Again. Agreed in a very much so fashion.