• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tris

• Cal

• Devlz

• Stand

• 2 weeks later...

it would be awesome if u could make me one of those simple ones.

something with ghostly robes, a fury, accumulator and msb or something?

text: Ronald

I understand if ur 2 busy

Got hacked on Tiasas, lost everything.. So I decided to play on a pure. This account was Total Rc before the name change if you remember it. :P Glad to see you dude.

• 4 weeks later...

:ph43r: Been a long time man. Where my gallery at? lol

I like the work you've done man, switching it up since the old times.

STAND!@@!@

Where have you been man. Forums switched so most topics got deleted, including yours.  :(

Malik asked me if I had the sig you made for him back then, but I didn't. Maybe you still have it?

:o lol i figured it would get deleted after all this time. I've been around man, started college and all and kind've started drifting away from the forums. I was just looking through the old pixels, memories, and then I came here and saw that one you made of me and you, totally gay but totally amazing man lol. So I decided I'd drop by, not sure if I'll get into pixels though the game's changed alot since then, at least it seems like that. You tell me, I still haven't logged into rs in like 2 years. Malik... was that the one at green dragons? I think the rs name was like Astroranger but I'm not sure. I should have it though, I'll take a look. Really though, awesome work. I'm a big fan of the little simple cartoon guys. All on photoshop?

Haha, yeah, our signature was really gay. Maybe thats why we only used itfor a few days lol

Game sure has changed alot. Don't know why I still play it. Maybe because I have a boring life, except when I'm witht he girl.

Astroranger was the name yeah. I think he'll really appreciate it if you could get it back, as imo his current signature is lame lol.

Thanks for the compliment. I think I did improve a bit. Still much to learn tho. But practice makes perfect. At least that's what they say.

All on photoshop from where you left these boards.  :nice:

Lol nice save adding the "except when i'm with the girl"

I sent the sigs to his pm. can't wait to see more work from you. I might post my old pixels and start up again. Practice makes perfect? That's for ppl who arent born talented like us lol Paint Unit FTW.

lol done deal. Hope to see some comments in my gallery. Keep it real man and keep up the amazing job with the slick new style. btw was the "Wytch Craft" text all you?

Photobucket is being a douche and I can't see your work anymore.

With your new sig, how did u make the background? was it all made by you or a modified picture?

Was a photo, yeah. Did make some small changes in color to it tho.

Photobucket surely is being a cunt. 5 or 6 days till the bandwidth gets reset.  :(

edit:

Here's everything I made for people lately. If I missed anything, please say so.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image