[ Council ] Rob

[Final Ownage Elite Friday Pk Trip, Nov 9, 2oo7]

Justin|1 PureDevil

Justin|1 PureDevil

Posted Image

Final Ownage Elite
Friday p2p pk trip

Well another Friday and another p2p pk trip  :tongue:

As soon as we started the pk trip we already knew that TLP MM and FI will be out and we were looking forward for some action.

Not too long into the pk trip we heard rumors that TLP were hunting us  :woot: Well it wasn't really rumors since about 5 TLPers came into our IRC and said that we were scared to fight, well in fact we were hunting TLP as well, Dutch and Unseen constantly coming to our CC (Val's bf) so they knew where we were and we knew that they were coming for us.

So we positioned ourselves on a fairly open ground, we saw TLP on site getting ready to charge us, and so they did. We knew we were going to be outnumbered but we also knew that quantity is not everything in FOE, and so we proved it to be correct.  Battle started as TLP got a couple solid instant KOS on their charge, but from their on it went to our favor:

FOE starting: 99
TLP starting: 117 confirmed

FOE ending:78
TLP ending: 0

Videos:
By me: (meleers perspective)
http://files.filefront.com/foe+vs+tlp+run+...;/fileinfo.html
^ I accidently uploaded as file and not video so it won't stream, but just dl it, only 50ish mb, but it's worth it =]

YOUTUBE:

By Ele: (rangers perspective)
http://files.filefront.com/FOEvsTLPwmv/;90...;/fileinfo.html

It was a very confident win, I myself had 4 kills during the run in =]

Ending ops:
Posted Image
Random pics:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image