[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

sig request $

Boring_Ffs

so i know thats a big request but id like a cartoon sig wich would be idk cool? i rlly love these wyth 5minutes sigs , and all stands cartoons so id be pleased if you guys could make me 1... idk char looks like this :

Posted Image

I'm pro at sigs

and lol u imagine ur self with fury fire cape etc while u got tunas and silver ores in ur inv

lol :DD i was just from party room .. droping some junk and yeah i have claws and 20~m

p.s paynk 3 76k tricks for sig!

Boring_Ffs

If you want a cartoon like what stef has i can make you it if you want.

rlly? thank you  :)

make the eyes very big!

that would be ultra gay if you did; cuz there are only a few people with the Robin-Art on this forum.

i copyright it! make him something differend. don't want someone i don't know to have something similar :s

Boring_Ffs

that would be ultra gay if you did; cuz there are only a few people with the Robin-Art on this forum.

i copyright it! make him something differend. don't want someone i don't know to have something similar :s

dont listen him ^

dude, instead of begging for some signature get to know the tbff guys better and be friendly to them; post more on gfx/sotw sections so they see you're a nice guy.

that would make things more easy, and you have to keep in mind that these people have other things on their heads instead of gfx'ing all day.

severed arow

Posted Image

You certainly have your own style of pixels :) if i didnt see your name next to you pixels i could tell you did them :)
Gareth l Rare

dude, instead of begging for some signature get to know the tbff guys better and be friendly to them; post more on gfx/sotw sections so they see you're a nice guy.

that would make things more easy, and you have to keep in mind that these people have other things on their heads instead of gfx'ing all day.

This^

ill keep working on the one i was doing. Had a party to go to so only just got home now  :nice: But if your happy with that you got ill just finish it for myself because im obsessive compulsive and it will drive me crazy.  :whistle: