wow lmao i just lost claws on new pure..

tehexotic pk

tehexotic pk

This morning i logged into rs before school and bought claws on my new lvl 58 pure, i went and showed them to a friend in world 18 then my mum told me to log off to get ready for school.. i  just came home and logged in and was still skulled from world 18 and i decided to buy a dscim from ape atol because noone wouldsell for 100k and my trade limit is 111k, so i got a banana and runes and teled there with my greegree.. i bought dscim no worries.. then i wielded it

wowow lost claws to monkey archers lmaoooo i should just quit.

tehexotic pk

yea lol and my last account got perm banned because when i first started i botted essence on it not knowing ways to make money.. then later on i used account again and got 89 range 82 mage at 63 combat with 13 pray all legit.. then got perm banned with like 10k till 90 range -.-

lntoxicating

In other words: You either botted this account or bought it, didn't exactly know what you were doing and lost your pixels.

Just bot more money... I've got a few guest passes for ibot nexus, but that requires rigorous fellating on your behalf.