Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

FOE VS MM MIDWEEK!~

Adhi

Posted Image

VID OF THE DAY

Today, April 28th 2010 we foe have dominated against mayhem makers in a midweek trip. We in all of our fights have been out opted by atleast 2-5 ppl. But at the end of the day the clan that calls better piling/ people that can tank! and people that spam win it. So today my brothrens we have made histor on a midweek trip we downed mm 3 rounds and out opted.

ROUND 1- On Round one we had caught mayhem makers and suprised them on bottom of bh ne stairs were they had clumped up going down and outside to multi area so we had basically massed barraged there and raped them. Aswell this was all due to the scouters. The scouters name were me aka Adhi/Puppet , matt aka O def 4 lyfe, and Ben! Without these people we would of been off guard and gotten raped but! that did not happen we raped them due to excellent scouting.

STARTING OPTS FOE-13 STARTING OPTS MM-13-15 ENDING OPTS FOE= 13 ENDING MM=0 some ran off being chiken to lose 100k... but we didnt let them go and we chased em and owned them in crater.

Round 1 pictures of ownage-

Posted Image = Downed some random noob trying to ep in the worst spot ever imagined...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Round 2- We had once again suprised the living shit out of mm they we still falled in thinking that we were not near hills and we got the barrage clump on them instantly. Our brave old school zany had in quotes " i ran in close to get a barrage on the fall in". This lead to our scouters scouting and tracking ever step they go.

FOE STARTING OPTS= 15 MM STARTING OPTS= 15-17 FOE ENDING OPTS=14 MM ENDING OPTS 0= some ran to non multi.

Round 2 pics-

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Round 3- This is were mayhem makers had to redeem themselves this is were they fking made us wait about 30 min to just fkin pull around 20+ppl and this is were they thought they had a easy win knowing they out opted us by sht load! But we had fkin done outstanding job on the piling and the ppl that returned within less then a minute this is were we had proved to those mayhem makers that we take pride in P2P!!!!!! So the scenario was that they were on the hill area south of gap and we had the go thru the gap. But we had the element of suprise against them. We had made it thru the little gap area and spreaded a wonderful spread and then we started to call names out of ppl to pile and we done a fantastic job on that.

FOE STARTING OPTS= 17 STARTING OPTS OF MM=22- 25 ENDING OPTS OF FOE =14 ENDING OPTS OF MM=0!~

Round 3 Pictures=

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

There you have it guys come join us to own more clans that want to compete with the #1 PURE CLAN. Start attending midweek trips there pretty fun

beast shit.

was a pleasure, well done boys n girl, thx 4 coming quickly and listening to calls etc.

also shoutouts to our scouts ben, o-def and bronze etc, and bronze for spotting MM making me call u guys together, nice topic adhi and thx to everyone who showed up  :)

bronze 4rrow

beast shit.

was a pleasure, well done boys n girl, thx 4 coming quickly and listening to calls etc.

also shoutouts to our scouts ben, o-def and bronze etc, and bronze for spotting MM making me call u guys together, nice topic adhi and thx to everyone who showed up  :)

and bronze for spotting MM making me call u guys together

Adhi put that in 2 :P

Promo plox.?

Superioth L

lol that was fun i got like 6 kills and the last fight targ kill seren stat but main killed me i was out lol free DP

also true whip ran from triko in hybrid DM  :ph43r: